Dunbar Liberation

thunderbigbaws

is there any word on the glasgow fed liberation yet

Hi pal I'm the race controller ,looking at weather conditions for Dunbar ,it's to be overcast till around noon ,so not looking to lib till between 1pm and 2pm ,hope this helps . Cheers stuart

This is the message I got yesterday from Stuart about today's lib , hope it helps!

Hi pal I'm the race controller ,looking at weather conditions for Dunbar ,it's to be overcast till around noon ,so not looking to lib till between 1pm and 2pm ,hope this helps . Cheers stuart

This is the message I got yesterday from Stuart about today's lib , hope it helps!

thanks for your help

I wish we had basketted this morning instead of yesterday

I understand what yer saying, but if it was Reims ye were waiting on birds ye would accommodate being at yer loft early in the morning.By the way, you basket yer ybs early every morning lol

Just thinking of the doos as always, expletive remove

Doos in Clydebank for 15:02 & Dumbarton 15:21, but early indications are they're strung out.

ive 27/28, 10 in at 2.40, 13 by 2.41, my club members have less than half stuff, totally destroyed.Ive been lucky.

Edited by Delboy

Good going Derek, Jonesy has 8/9 but they were well strung out, average about 30mins between doos.

Most folk had a race like that John, it was strange as I had 23/28 in 8 minutes. I thought this is the best race ive seen for a while. All home now, happy days.

We were down Eyemouth for the weekend and weather was not great all weekend I know but I never seen a single BOP

That includes Buzzards

Monday was lovely and we headed up the road and I never seen anything again until around Tranent

Am not saying they're not there but maybe racing close to a coast is an advantage or at least lib near coast and no attacks give them a good start

RSPB will have them located in areas we lib as it's in black and white for all to see