Japanese Akita

catchthepigeon

Long coated Japanese akita biitch 2 years old

This dog lives outside and is good with children the down side is she does not like the pigeons and would have to be locked up while the pigeons are out.First class guard dog nobody will go near your loft while this biitch is in your yard She is best kept by herself due to being a very dominant biitch this *expletive removed* cost £450 she is free to a good home the only clause is that if you take this biitch and dont want her i would like first refusal of taking her back  :)

Long coated Japanese akita biitch 2 years old

This dog lives outside and is good with children the down side is she does not like the pigeons and would have to be locked up while the pigeons are out.First class guard dog nobody will go near your loft while this biitch is in your yard She is best kept by herself due to being a very dominant biitch this *expletive removed* cost £450 she is free to a good home the only clause is that if you take this biitch and dont want her i would like first refusal of taking her back  :)

i have never heard of a long coated japanese akita have you got her papers am not saying they dont come that way but never seen one ;D ;D

i have never heard of a long coated japanese akita have you got her papers am not saying they dont come that way but never seen one ;D ;D

Did ye discover the spell check Tam that wis perfect,  tap o the english class the nite ;D ;D

Go Google it there a throw bck in the litter to the karufatu <prob wrong spelling and no  she is  not got papers s breeders dont register these dogs as they cant be showed all her litter mates were £800 each and thats why she was £450

if she is dominant what she like with kids as there have been cases of them attacking its in their breeding

The only way that dog would kill your children is by licking them to death And she is not dominant over people.They are protective over there own family so it would be silly to allow someone elses kids in to you yard to play with your kids as the dog could think rough playing is fighting and my attack to protect ur children.When have you heard of a japanese akita attacking or killing children? they mke excellent family pets and are the ultimate guard dog theres not bad dogs just bad owners unfortunately

beautful dog.

I recall many years ago (late 80's - early 90's) one of these used to forever be wandering the streets - nicer dog you couldnt wish for - many were scared due to its looks but what a softie.

I think i could be wrong but sure Blythy1's neighbour has one too.

Best of luck with finding a new home

Yes all the drug dealers used to have them in the late 80s but they stopped  due to all the old grannies walking up to them and clapping there dogs it took away there hard man image lol

This is the problem im finding with the Staffie now - Its what they are associated with so everyone who has contacted me so far is being vetted like there applying for a job at Buckingham Palace.

Are you getting rid of your staffie i seen a thread where it keeps escaping on you is that why your getting rid of it whats its name houdini lol

Guest blythy1
beautful dog.

I recall many years ago (late 80's - early 90's) one of these used to forever be wandering the streets - nicer dog you couldnt wish for - many were scared due to its looks but what a softie.

I think i could be wrong but sure Blythy1's neighbour has one too.

Best of luck with finding a new home

nice dogs.

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

my dad has two there lovely dogs , only thing my dad has found wrong with them is that he had one to start with but you couldnt leave her alone she would howl all the while so he had to get another one to keep her company lol

my dad has two there lovely dogs , only thing my dad has found wrong with them is that he had one to start with but you couldnt leave her alone she would howl all the while so he had to get another one to keep her company lol

My other dog howls like a wolf everytime  the icecream van comes round i dont know if buying it  icecream would help it lol