Brechin 22/07/17

Mattydoos79

Hi guys I'm just wondering I'm the only guy from Fraserburgh club and never marked my pigeons, but I'm using my clock as it's training mode could I have the results towards this race to compare to banff etc?

I am sure if you take note of time you clock in and put it on here plus your distance some one will calculate velocity for you ,why didnt you get clock set?

I can take note of it, the person who does the marking was not at the club, so I just thought just train my pigeons with transporter then again there's banff and Elgin competing, but then again not fair for my club when it's only me.

No matter what. You should of had your birds race marked

No matter what. You should of had your birds race marked

Davie, Matthew would have had his doos marked if he came ta the club , my self ,Colin McRae , and Alex Buchan , would have sent our birds also if Matthew attended the marking we mentioned Matthew at the club at 7.30 pm and we just took it that he wasn't sending , as the basketing for the race was 7 pm but there was only 26 birds going , so we just said its not worth it and decided ta ferget about Brechin, as there was other members not yet trained , it's great how people jump head long into making it as black as coal against a club ,when they don't know how things happen , but if Matthew times his birds when they come home as trainers that's his first race he will get his club tickets I am sure some one will verify they have been clocked in .

Davie, Matthew would have had his doos marked if he came ta the club , my self ,Colin McRae , and Alex Buchan , would have sent our birds also if Matthew attended the marking we mentioned Matthew at the club at 7.30 pm and we just took it that he wasn't sending , as the basketing for the race was 7 pm but there was only 26 birds going , so we just said its not worth it and decided ta ferget about Brechin, as there was other members not yet trained , it's great how people jump head long into making it as black as coal against a club ,when they don't know how things happen , but if Matthew times his birds when they come home as trainers that's his first race he will get his club tickets I am sure some one will verify they have been clocked in .

well said Walter too many ready to condemn without knowing true facts

Well I was told on the phone to not come at 7pm come at 7.30pm when I turned up no one there and bumped into Andy and spoke about this, so met davie with transporter and I decided to put my doos in. Next time I like to be clear on meeting up at club, I hate misled information but next week if there's a race I be there (if my doos come home that is)

Well I was told on the phone to not come at 7pm come at 7.30pm when I turned up no one there and bumped into Andy and spoke about this, so met davie with transporter and I decided to put my doos in. Next time I like to be clear on meeting up at club, I hate misled information but next week if there's a race I be there (if my doos come home that is)

Many apologies to George duthie as he did mention 7pm we must have misheard and thought 7.30pm but never mind next time we will know better

Many apologies to George duthie as he did mention 7pm we must have misheard and thought 7.30pm but never mind next time we will know better

No one is perfect we all make mistakes so it turns out to be not such a poor show from the club as some seem to think hope you get a good return from Brechin.

O sorry I am very confused now as all the members were told 7 pm and you are told told 7.30 pm , any way hope you have a good race and time them in for club cards good luck ?