Interesting Video On Vaccinations

kingziemckay

Poultry vaccine for Newcastle disease I think. I believe they are developing their own Pigeon PMV vaccine but it is not at the manufacturing stage yet

That's why they don't allow vaccinated birds into the Country. They test them all, and the vaccine we use takes up to 5 years to leave their system, so why do we vaccinate every year?

That's why they don't allow vaccinated birds into the Country. They test them all, and the vaccine we use takes up to 5 years to leave their system, so why do we vaccinate every year?

Cause it makes them easy money and approved by the government and the unions :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

I for one am happy to vaccinate my birds every year as are many others. I know of people who suspect they have had PMV in unvaccinated birds (ie stock) and now vaccinate every single one of their birds every year without fail.

Follow the flock :emoticon-0136-giggle: