deep distrust developing in birds sales

i agree i posted the wrong pic but i did say sorry and ive bread that many that look alike

True just left it open to jibes ;D

Me personally I would only buy a stud dog for a stud purpose, do not think they make good pets to rehome, once they get the taste of it they tend to look for it. I had to rehome one as he became an escape artist. Once he jumped on the trampoline and cleared the 6 foot fence, no joking

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I will stand over the offer and they are yours to do with as you please but the offer wasnt meant to be patronising in any shape or form Dovescot or out of sympathy either ..just an honest gesture and Im sorry you thought it to be patronising.

Cheers, no problem here, worked in the mines and learned to debate and then just get on with things, glad you cleared that up, never one to hold a grudge, I would be far too lonely if I did ;)

Having been a buyer of some pigeons in the two most recent Auctions on P/B I wish to state that I am totally satisfied with my purchases,and quite pleased how the vendor conducted himself,saving me paying Amtrak by delivering birds I bought from himself,nice one Alan,and I have not seen one note of dispute or alarm from any of the other buyers,where is all this (mistrust) thats being bandied about,being aware of an old saying  "one swallow doesnt make a summer," this also works both ways,I wish to personally say thanks to the vendor for his honest,and open answers to my queries,and for his courtesy in delivering those birds.