birds wanted

Guest chrisss

Guest chrisss

a few days ago i put a request [alright a begging post!!!] for 2 pairs of stock birds and 3 hens i would now like to thank in public NORTH WALES NOVICE for the birds and also every one else who offered to help, without sounding like a total div, you hear about the bad things in the sport  but not anything good [when it does happen a lot] thanks for the help guys you are a credit

a few days ago i put a request [alright a begging post!!!] for 2 pairs of stock birds and 3 hens i would now like to thank in public NORTH WALES NOVICE for the birds and also every one else who offered to help, without sounding like a total div, you hear about the bad things in the sport  but not anything good [when it does happen a lot] thanks for the help guys you are a credit

free ones are always the best

what a great gift

;D ;D thanks for the recognition Chris , lets hope you do as well with them as i did  ;D ;D ;D                                           andy

Guest chrisss

sorry pete i forgot YOU DID OFFER 2 hens also forgot AARDEN who offered a pair of birds [ i must still be in shock that amtrak turned up the same week as they were booked for!!!!!]