S N F C Ancenis

Blue Tooner

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done Goerge Vietch , another good fancier at the distance :emoticon-0137-clapping:

George's cock is now a Silver Award from Ancencis and is the sire of last years Gold Cup Winner from Reims and that cock has now flown the Gold Cup three times scoring in 2015,2016 and returning Thursday after the race this year.Two great pigeons. Well done to all who timed in Ancencis, time now running down for a time in.

Still only 16 doos on lib massive well done to these galant pigeons and there owners

Has more been timed and anyone know how many

Surely there must be more home

I wouldn't bet on that......... Ypres, Alencon & Ancensis had a combined entry of just under 4000 birds...... around 8.5% made it home in race time and this committee will allow those responsible for this to control the race fae Falaise.and no doubt lose more birds.

I wouldn't bet on that......... Ypres, Alencon & Ancensis had a combined entry of just under 4000 birds...... around 8.5% made it home in race time and this committee will allow those responsible for this to control the race fae Falaise.and no doubt lose more birds.

8.5% home from 4000 pigeons fkn hell that's grim

Thought more birds would have worked there way home by now weathers been nice up here past two days on the trot hope you guys who sent will see them asap thats shocking with the returns with the national races tbh all the old timers yrs ago would have had majority of there selected doos for that distances home on 1st, 2nd or 3rd day at a push, to much stress i think also being in baskets for a very long time dosent help much either

i lost 7from bedhamhampton 1 from gold cup 3 from ypres

AT those numbers ye got off light Stiggy. Still guys way double fIgures missing fae Bedhampton. Same men have lost multiple SNFC prize winners fae the channel races and it'll take years tae get their teams back to full strength.

Well done Jock. It's well deserved after all these years. That's me just got my first this morning. That's him been at Ancencis 4 times 600 Mls and scoring twice.

Pleased for you John on the return of your good bird