S N F C Ancenis

Blue Tooner

Lol. Is that right. Think the South have won Ypres twice in the races short history. Reims twice as Well. Am sure the guys doon here will be gutted to discover they only win cos it's first drop and nowt to do wae getting yer birds in great order for the job.

Poor post Davey buy someone who should know better

[/qu

i answered your 1st post as you smug about section A, AGAIN, and if it makes no difference you have no complaint,s about flying east belgium route next year,

also the south boys came up in there droves to snfc agm to get west route racing, they were more south section man at the snfc agm than went to the solway fed agm at gretna,

1st drop always a advantage in any racing look at your fed racing gretna hard to beat in your fed,

as sitting in the eye valley hard to beat when they come up that line.

where did i say bad doo men, good doo men, sitting in prime location are hard to beat,

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Is that right. Think the South have won Ypres twice in the races short history. Reims twice as Well. Am sure the guys doon here will be gutted to discover they only win cos it's first drop and nowt to do wae getting yer birds in great order for the job.

Poor post Davey buy someone who should know better

[/qu

i answered your 1st post as you smug about section A, AGAIN, and if it makes no difference you have no complaint,s about flying east belgium route next year,

also the south boys came up in there droves to snfc agm to get west route racing, they were more south section man at the snfc agm than went to the solway fed agm at gretna,

1st drop always a advantage in any racing look at your fed racing gretna hard to beat in your fed,

as sitting in the eye valley hard to beat when they come up that line.

where did i say bad doo men, good doo men, sitting in prime location are hard to beat,

I always congratulate the solway members Davey as most do on here. Of course it's true good fanciers down here take a lot of beating but they put the work in and get their rewards it wouldn't matter if you had the best birds sitting in the best area if you dont put it in you wont get it out.

Regards the Belgium route......it will be what it is and I am quite sure the Solway will manage to time in.....maybe get a bit of east in the wind?

ame='dkj' date='19 July 2017 - 06:28 AM' timestamp='1500445694' post='1116402']

I always congratulate the solway members Davey as most do on here. Of course it's true good fanciers down here take a lot of beating but they put the work in and get their rewards it wouldn't matter if you had the best birds sitting in the best area if you dont put it in you wont get it out.

Regards the Belgium route......it will be what it is and I am quite sure the Solway will manage to time in.....maybe get a bit of east in the wind?

im sure no matter what route the snfc go good doo men win, some of the best doo men iv ever meet come from the south section, jim crombie/ barney Dalgleish, and lots more,

but section c, none, section g, none, hard to take for the doo men, up north

time on the wing kills doo.s, no birds north of the forth, 1st time ever, fife to peterhead,

think of the guys up there, they will still be hurting

Just got one of my ancenis doos a few minutes ago....a bit late but pleased to see her!

I got one tonight too. Dirty, tired, thin and missing 2 tail feathers. Pleased to see her

Both game wee pigeons,there for another day and I'm sure they learned a lot from this experience.

Off the top of my head i think its only happenend from the longest race. The north sect boys usually get thum most years to my knowledge.

Although the Rennes race of 1997 i think may have been another where no north sect birds were recorded, i stand corrected on it though.

I have that result somewhere i think thats the year John Bosworth was the winner.

I also remember getting at least 3/5 from there, one was only about 3hrs out of racetime, one early on the 4th morning and another later in the afternoon. The one pleasing thing about it though was they were all broken pigeons, so it was deffo not easy, just like this years channel races.

Guest johnhunter

Off the top of my head i think its only happenend from the longest race. The north sect boys usually get thum most years to my knowledge.

Although the Rennes race of 1997 i think may have been another where no north sect birds were recorded, i stand corrected on it though.

I have that result somewhere i think thats the year John Bosworth was the winner.

I also remember getting at least 3/5 from there, one was only about 3hrs out of racetime, one early on the 4th morning and another later in the afternoon. The one pleasing thing about it though was they were all broken pigeons, so it was deffo not easy, just like this years channel races.

you are correct fifer,no north section birds recorded

THINK GEORGE WETHERBY HAD ONE ON 4TH DAY IN ALL THE TIME I HAVE LIVED UP HERE I HAVER NEVER KNOWN THE NORTH SECT TO NOT TIME DOOS IN RACE TIME OUT OF THE GOLD CUP OR A RACE THE DISTANCE OF FALAIS SOMETHING FAR WRONG SOME WHERE

Who's George wetherby? Only Stuart Maskame, Jim Donaldson and Davie Pirrie sent to Ancenis