Y.b Training

gordi.b

Took my 37 ybs as per usual to the south of Edinburgh, as i was giving them a spell .before lib a guy came over and chatted to me about the , he had a general knowledge of pigeons and asked if he could take pics on liberation. as the birds circled over Loanhead a peregrine went clean through them taking one out and scattering the rest to the four winds another one appeared chasing a small batch south at nightfall i had 4 home and another 4 today so 29 missing

time to shut up shop , better things to do with my time

Absolute nightmare I had this in 2008 took 57 for their first toss got 3 on the day and some reported ended up with 17 feel your pain the games finished were only feeding the hawks now unless we take action which will never happen hope more turn in ðŸ‘

I'll be doing more now! Much more

Took my 37 ybs as per usual to the south of Edinburgh, as i was giving them a spell .before lib a guy came over and chatted to me about the , he had a general knowledge of pigeons and asked if he could take pics on liberation. as the birds circled over Loanhead a peregrine went clean through them taking one out and scattering the rest to the four winds another one appeared chasing a small batch south at nightfall i had 4 home and another 4 today so 29 missing

time to shut up shop , better things to do with my time

Hope they work in Gordon.

I agree with Ricky the doo games fekd , guys in our club went on transporter on Saturday ,mines will go this week I hope , anyway two guys that are in Clydebank my mate Matt Luke who's in port Glasgow and wee jonesy on here , I was at matts for the birds return ,well big drum my from Clydebank phoned to say his birds were home waiting on 2/3 maybe ,wee joe text to say nearly all home ,well Matt was sitting it's about 9miles further to us he got one home about 45 mins after drummy,waited about 20 mins till next and all day for most of rest and ended 2 down. ,spoke to jonesy he was same birds coming all day ,there's 3perigrine nest site between them and us ,got to be them that turned the birds away . No other thing any of us can come up with .

Well I thought Not training ato all last year didn't work so decided tae give them a few short tosses before racing.

Lanark Loch (11mls) on Sunday morning @ 10:10 a tossed 30, 1st doo 13:40 and they came in singles all day. Had 10 by Sunday night, another 8 yesterday and one tissue morning. 19/30.

So noo a don't know what's best for them.

Well I thought Not training ato all last year didn't work so decided tae give them a few short tosses before racing.

Lanark Loch (11mls) on Sunday morning @ 10:10 a tossed 30, 1st doo 13:40 and they came in singles all day. Had 10 by Sunday night, another 8 yesterday and one tissue morning. 19/30.

john stay away from lanark expletive remove

Every c... and their granny are training at the moment, ive had 2 sticky ones at the Kelpies, percy everywhere as well. Im 40+ years in the game and still don't know what to do next for the best :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Think it's a gauntlet no matter where we lib them from but ye can bet Lan Loch is now off my list of options.

I think Lan loch should deffo be a lib spot ;)

Edited by Delboy

john why you not training with the fed ?

Every c... and their granny are training at the moment, ive had 2 sticky ones at the Kelpies, percy everywhere as well. Im 40+ years in the game and still don't know what to do next for the best

I think Lan loch should deffo be a lib spot ;)

Aye it's a great spot Derek, particularly for pieds and grizzles which is all am left with tae train fae it.

Ps. Wan turned up in Hamilton and another in Lochgelly expletive remove.

Personally speaking I think we are mad training and racing young birds at this time of year it's bad enough during old birds but now all bop are teaching there young to hunt .....although I don't really no the answer but maybe we should try old and young together so there is no meals on wheels at this part of the season ...its worth a try because let's face it it's not going to get better training and racing young birds..