Selling Experiences - Negative

Webmaster

If anyone has encountered a seller that has underperformed in a sale conducted on Pigeonbasics please post the details of that experience to this topic. Please include a link to the sale topic.

The experience will be checked out by myself, and the collated information will be kept on this topic.

Please do not post until a transaction is fully completed and the seller has been notified of any grievances and the opportunity has been given to rectify these.

This topic will be heavily moderated in order to collate information and keep it up to date.

[table]

[tr]

[td]Username

[/td]

[td]Real Name

[/td]

[td]Topic

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]coxy, pigeon_lad, Stokebabe1987

[/td]

[td]Jamie Cox (see: here

[/td]

[td]Multiple problematic sales.

Links include: 1 2 3 4

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Ali

[/td]

[td]n/a (see: here

[/td]

[td]Problem with offers.

Links: 1

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] barlbylofts

[/td]

[/td]

[td]Birds sold, then for sale elsewhere.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td] llcoolj

[/td]

[/td]

[td]Arranged to buy, but no payment.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I have to put this one at the top of the list, Mr Jamie Cox AKA Coxy, Stokebabe1987, pigeon_lad to name a few is one that definately should be avoided, thankfully the webmaster blacklisted him and his aliases

http://www.pigeonbasics.com/forum/blah/m-1191527070/

http://www.pigeonbasics.com/forum/blah/m-1191785882/s-0/

http://www.pigeonbasics.com/forum/blah/m-1191959736/s-0/

• 2 weeks later...

I found Ali to be less than trustworthy when selling pigeons. He asked for offers on two fantails. I made him an offer which he appeared to accept, turns out he was being sarcastic in his reply rather than a simple decline of my offer. Then procceeded to sell to someone else without the chance to up my offer.

http://www.pigeonbasics.com/forum/blah/m-1196763078/

• 1 month later...
Guest malonebros

unfortunatley did have a bad experience when attempting to buy some modenas from barlbylofts. a pm was sent asking if i could pick them up at blackpool and a price was agreed. then on thursday i get a pm back saying he had sold the birds to someone else who had been that morning to pick them up and the remaining few he wanted to keep.... fair enough.

i then arranged with ''gangster'' to sort out with his mate to get me some sorted which he did and all is appreciated but.......

now ''barlby mark'' has just been on another site this afternoon attempting to sell 21 modenas £10 each or £100 the lot???

need i say more?

p.s i know he left the site last week but its wise to know in case he changes his mind.....again ::)

• 3 months later...

llcoolj  ordered 4 birds but depite several reminders didn't pay. He repeatedly said he wanted them but, still hadn't paid the night before Amtrak were to collect.  He then said he couldn't pay as his wife was in labour and he was at the hospital - yet he had logged onto PB at midnight!!

Time waster ???

• 1 year later...