Selling Experiences - Positive

Webmaster

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only person i bought off here is Stuart Wilcox, certainly would recommend.

Should of bought off couple others this year but bad timing, as with everything else this year. I'd say days are numbered in this sport, for good this time.

TAMMY_1 and I have had positive experiences this year with

Dovescot and Chickadee

Vallance Lofts

Brian Massey

Challenger Lofts

Jimmy White

Fletchlives

Andkar lofts

Gangster

We are also really pleased  that we are now getting repeat customers for our birds from site members,thanks for your support and thanks to all those who have helped with supplying us with transport and great birds :)

as i have seen the one for the negative sellers on hear i thought i would post this for the positive guys and girls that sell birds on hear. as i know their is a lot of good honest sellers E.G from my own little experience strapper in wales .and stevie in Scotland . dealing with strapper was easy and i got the birds up in very good condition.stevie we went and picked them up and again very nice birds in very good condition. the reason i am putting this up is to show other members that their are a lot more good sellers than bad on this site.

out of all the birds sold on hear i only see 2 happy customers . it might help future buyers especially any new starts to see who the descent sellers are. as their was quite a few post on the bad ones. so if you bought any birds from any sellers on hear and you were happy with the way you were dealt with and happy with the birds . take a minute and stick their name up . so lets help separate the wheat from the chaff. cheers blaz

Since being on the forum i've had birds from Vallance, Blythy1, Kirky, Numpty, peckedhen, marksimpson, Steve Stocker and Dickydarky and have not been dissapointed with any of them.

I also had cause to hold a clearance sale for a friend of mine and once again all transactions went smoothly. I think the majority of members on here are honest and reliable.

As is with life though there will always be chancers and wasters, thats life.

I have bought birds off Bobby1, Tilo, Jimmy Bamling, and i also bought a Van Hee Cock from Albears Auction sale and a cock from from a auction that  Vallance run for someone i was more than happy with all the pigeons i bought. Plus they were all very helpfull and very nice people to deal with.

• 2 years later...
Guest ugenius

Jimmy Bulger – Black Kenyon’s – purchasing feed back

Having been lucky enough to “touch off†Eddy R (sorry Eddie) in last week’s auction for a pair of Jimmy Bulger Black Kenyon’s I would like to share my purchasing experience with you.

Having won the auction, I was invited by Jimmy to collect the birds in person as it was only some forty five minutes drive to Jimmy’s home to Kirkby Liverpool.

Having arrived and welcomed into Jimmy’s home with a welcome cup of tea. Jimmy then explained the back ground to his distance pigeons. Not only was his explanation succinct and detailed he then handed me a small pamphlet which Jimmy had written up for me with all outline details of where the strain had originated and its journey through different fanciers up to today.

Jimmy’s Black Pied's can be traced back to 1900 quoting four pigeons which were the origin of today’s birds. The birds that I purchased were of immaculate condition as were the rest of the contents of Jimmy’s charges. The pedigree of these birds and all of the contents of Jimmy’s team all trace back to a Black Pied Cock bird bred in 1994 and referenced as Billy Ishmaels No 1. Cock. Not only is this bird the father, grandfather and great grandfather of winning 700 mile pigeons he is still alive and in 2011 filled 7 of 8 eggs.

It was a pleasure meeting Jimmy (and for that I thank this great forum) It was my pleasure handling all his stock and I hope I can do some justice to these birds on the road. I am sure that if these birds do not perform then I only need to look in the mirror form the problem. Many thanks Jimmy I will be purchasing again - Alan

Guest pigeonguy147

like some of the p/b members i rate jimmy bulger as one of the most honest sellers i bought jimmys brakkuis a couple of years ago and got a cracking deal and this year he gifted me six of his black pieds thanks jimmy

Guest homestead

I went to Jimmy's to pick 2 birds up i purchased off PB and they are a credit to him. After being made welcome we had a coffee and chat before going into the loft to see the birds. Every bird looked like a clone of the old man 17 and still filling eggs, size, colour and body... Thanks Jimmy i'm sure i wont be dissapointed..... Regards Les