Selling Experiences - Positive

Webmaster

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I have dealt with Swilcox on a number of occasions, and each time found him to be nothing less than a gentleman, and very helpfull. Would also have to say the following forum fanciers have given me birds, free of charge, The Fifer, Pigeonpete, and Jimmy White. Thankyou to you all ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to add THE WHITE RAPIDO MAN to the list !!!!

very genuine fancier  and friendly too !!!! decent cup of tea also !!!!

good quality birds and feel sure if anyone wants some of him,they will be from a genuine guy with genuine birds !!!

next time he wants to get rid of some birds,my advice is ;DONT WAIT JUST RIP HIS ARM OFF FOR THEM !!!!!

Can I say a big thankyou to The White Rapido Man and Tsykes for two very smooth bird transactions. I now have some great stock to get me started, one pair already on eggs! You have both been more than helpful - even if amtrak haven't!!!!

Thanks again to both of you, the birds are a credit to you (well, to me now!)

Lee

Can I say a big thankyou to The White Rapido Man and Tsykes for two very smooth bird transactions. I now have some great stock to get me started, one pair already on eggs! You have both been more than helpful - even if amtrak haven't!!!!

Thanks again to both of you, the birds are a credit to you (well, to me now!)

Lee

I'm pleased you are happy Lee........Its was a pleasure doing business with you. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest gladdo

id like to thank beanz , jstoon , jimmy bulger whos young are on the way and greengrass for the birds he gave me at blackpool .... would like to thank gangster for his very good help aswell ... he sound as a pound for a new comer like me ......

Guest gladdo

id like to thank beanz , jstoon , jimmy bulger whos young are on the way and greengrass for the birds he gave me at blackpool .... would like to thank gangster for his very good help aswell ... he sound as a pound for a new comer like me ......also could i thank jimmy white and merlin for their hard work please .... cheers lads

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

I would like to say a big thank you to RoCKINRICK for the birds I bought off him a true gent to deal with Also gangster was a gent also he delivered the bird to me

• 1 month later...