New Pigeons

philg50

These are new birds from Bryngwynt Lofts that i can say are some of the best youngsters i have been lucky enough to acquire this year from Richard Gould ,he was a pleasure to deal with and looked after my interests through out the process ,a gent to deal with .These photos show them having their second look aroundpost-30163-14983372928116_thumb.jpg

These are new birds from Bryngwynt Lofts that i can say are some of the best youngsters i have been lucky enough to acquire this year from Richard Gould ,he was a pleasure to deal with and looked after my interests through out the process ,a gent to deal with .These photos show them having their second look aroundpost-30163-14983372928116_thumb.jpg

Only wy you will find oot if they are your best eens are by racing them nae looking at them in a cage by the way they look healthy enough good luck we them.

Only wy you will find oot if they are your best eens are by racing them nae looking at them in a cage by the way they look healthy enough good luck we them.

Aye yer right Robbie but as yer result show ye only need one good doo its finding it eh ,yet tae happen with me afraid.

Eh

What i meant was you said a bird bred by a mr Geddes was it ? was your first doo hame in 5 races and i said it takes only 1 doo but i havnt found it yet ,so reason for me trying and buying ,the cage is how i settle in comers tae my shed ,good luck for rest of season