Gold Cup Race

shasha

15 on the pool sheet just now all had 8 to 10 hours on the wing from 250 or more miles 2 and 3 year olds wee jenna going for silver award all rested and sat down how they it like just dropped 1st or 2nd flight and flagged 45 mins in early morning and from 8 45 to 10 45 at night for the last 21 days really pleased with them with luck hope to be in the shake up cant do anymore for them all bred for the job now its up to them good luck to all sending

The very best of luck to you pal and I hope Wee Jenna gets her award this time

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 on the pool sheet just now all had 8 to 10 hours on the wing from 250 or more miles 2 and 3 year olds wee jenna going for silver award all rested and sat down how they it like just dropped 1st or 2nd flight and flagged 45 mins in early morning and from 8 45 to 10 45 at night for the last 21 days really pleased with them with luck hope to be in the shake up cant do anymore for them all bred for the job now its up to them good luck to all sending

very best of luck pal , hope you have a great race :emoticon-0123-party:

all the very best sir Walter

With that Dedication you deserve to get one Walter all the best hope you also get your silver award

We obviously have two completely different systems I have never flagged a bird in 45 years and only time they were in a training basket this year was one 15 mile toss before racing commenced

Many Roads lead to Rome

Atb Mick

Good luck Walter and Jenna

Took a weeks holiday for this race coz a missed ma hen coming last year but am no sending. Was 6 weeks into the program (3 no times) before discovering the missing tail feathers and feather scarring on their wings was a bloody cat at the loft and no Percy in the sky.

Doos still feart tae fly down to the garden for a peck about so am just gonna have tae bite the bullet, write this year aff and wait til next year.

Took a weeks holiday for this race coz a missed ma hen coming last year but am no sending. Was 6 weeks into the program (3 no times) before discovering the missing tail feathers and feather scarring on their wings was a bloody cat at the loft and no Percy in the sky.

Doos still feart tae fly down to the garden for a peck about so am just gonna have tae bite the bullet, write this year aff and wait til next year.

Not good John, the cats can do some damage . Ive been plagued with them since I moved here. I lost my no1 candidate for the Gold cup yesterday to percy at the loft. Deep rage here m8.

Not good John, the cats can do some damage . Ive been plagued with them since I moved here. I lost my no1 candidate for the Gold cup yesterday to percy at the loft. Deep rage here m8.

Lost mine at Otterburn last week Derek 3rd sec. Clermont 4th sec. Reims.

It had taken my old 2004 Cattrysse Ck (father of my loft) a blue yrlg hen and a yrlg Ck I bred especially to pair tae my Reims hen, half Bro to her..... that's when I tippled the problem wasn't in the sky.

Doos are still feart as hell when they're oot despite the problem getting sorted a fortnight ago......whits yer best guess as tae how long it'll take them tae get their confidence back ??

Guest johnhunter

where was the dog john ?

Me and Grahamie have been back and forward about what money goes where.....now neither of us are in pigeon racing for money but we like to show our fellow fanciers that we can recognise what's in form. We have 5 candidates, 2 hens and 3 cocks, but have no idea what is best so we are putting them all to 50p and see what happens