It's Time For Change

tiger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye Davie blame the National transporter but don't dare blame the Lanarkshire one. I'm with the wicker baskets and I hate to see birds in these tin cans JMO.

Cmon Jock, you know me better than that, I'm a fair and reasonable man ( most of the time ) I'm not blaming anyone I'm only posting what I'm thinking

No I don't because the birds I got home on the day and next day were not distressed and hadn't lost much body weigh,t don't know the cause but I think the Perigrines played a part, the south coast is polluted with them jmo.

A don't beleive you jock you've been in the game along time and you said the heat never played a part omg

Maybe the best post iv seen on here..!!

MNFC

NIPA

NFC

all the best transport available.

Do they have bad races,, of course they do, but on days like saturday you would have to be insane not to think that a state of the art transporter would not have helped..

The main issue why its not happened isnt even about the birds... thats the sad thing... he dosnt like this one they dont like him... that there is whats killing the doo game... guys have pops at others.. *expletive removed* i like a bit of banter like most... but try my best to be respectful to others opinions..

Its time to stop the bitching and moaning about otganisations and put the birds first.. will we get bad races in the LRPF transporter ?? Of course we will...thats modern pigeon racing... but expletive remove give them the best opertunity..

5/17 from Saturday.

Hard to take...not gonna lie.. but i was gutted the way the race panned out for all... 6000 plus doos kinda got me thinkn we could get back to the old days with Nationals... i want everyone to have a great race, to encourage it..

Midlands transporter is a fkn shambles you can't get down middle of it to water birds got to pull baskets forward and they won't all see drinkers

best post I've seen on here all the better for the pigeons welfare ,because the snfc don't bother about there members welfare ,standing at venues far to small in pissing rain when some of them have health issues due to there support of there sport cmon snfc spend some of that yearly subs we pay on descent venues and better transport

Cmon Jock, you know me better than that, I'm a fair and reasonable man ( most of the time ) I'm not blaming anyone I'm only posting what I'm thinking

Davie I never meant it to sound that way,the point I'm trying to make is it had nothing to do with the transport if you read last weeks BHW the NFC report on the Messac race it looks like they had a worse race and they have drinkers on 3 sides of the crates. and can't understand how it happened.

best post I've seen on here all the better for the pigeons welfare ,because the snfc don't bother about there members welfare ,standing at venues far to small in pissing rain when some of them have health issues due to there support of there sport cmon snfc spend some of that yearly subs we pay on descent venues and better transport

it does not make sense for snfc tae own there own transporters as for venues there is only one that would suit but you would still queue for hours as nae cant helps but the rules need changed to have the option tae go with geraldy transporters

A don't beleive you jock you've been in the game along time and you said the heat never played a part omg

Derek I know the heat can have a effect on the outcome of a race my main concern with that is them sitting in transporters in the heat but our birds ere liberated early and like I said returned in very good condition and didn't look dehydrated JMO.

These out of date 1970s transporters are okay for horsing down the road on a Friday night and liberating early Saturday morning., it doesnt matter how much you tart them up, the design is the design. Jackie Stewarts F1 racing cars of the 70s wouldnt cut it in todays era by the 2nd lap, same for transporters!

These out of date 1970s transporters are okay for horsing down the road on a Friday night and liberating early Saturday morning., it doesnt matter how much you tart them up, the design is the design. Jackie Stewarts F1 racing cars of the 70s wouldnt cut it in todays era by the 2nd lap, same for transporters!

Spot on

fill a basket with shavings then hang a drinker on within 15 to 20 mins nothing can drink because the drinker is choked with shavings yes it maybe more comfortable but the birds cant get a drink for the bedding they must have water snfc needs to wake up or they are going to lose more members

some people need a geography lesson no way did the scottish pigeons clash with the irish at penzance that is at lands end miles away olso the scottish pigeons were liberated in a lt north west wind turning south west on route take a line from bedhampton with west in the wind and it takes the pigeons directly in line for heathrow airport i.m.o that is part of the problem as the would put the rader on them which scatters them as they cannot afford thes pigeons to cross major airports incase of bird strikes if you dont believe me phone the head aviation guy at heathrow and he will tell you that they do it as i have spoken to them in the past and this is fact

After this weekend's debacle I beleave we must now use the best transporters available to us in Lanarkshire motors state of the art .

The club is for all members not just a few !!!!

Birds that will have water on 3 sides it's time that it shared out equally not kept to the same feds year in year out the old pals act the welfare of the birds must be paramount ������������������

YOU should look into the NRCC RACING PIGEON WEB SITE AND SEE THEIR NEW TRANSPORTER THEY HAVE FACEBOOK PAGE TOP CORNER BIRDS WELL LOOK AFTER :animatedpigeons:

Maybe the best post iv seen on here..!!

MNFC

NIPA

NFC

all the best transport available.

Do they have bad races,, of course they do, but on days like saturday you would have to be insane not to think that a state of the art transporter would not have helped..

The main issue why its not happened isnt even about the birds... thats the sad thing... he dosnt like this one they dont like him... that there is whats killing the doo game... guys have pops at others.. *expletive removed* i like a bit of banter like most... but try my best to be respectful to others opinions..

Its time to stop the bitching and moaning about otganisations and put the birds first.. will we get bad races in the LRPF transporter ?? Of course we will...thats modern pigeon racing... but expletive remove give them the best opertunity..

5/17 from Saturday.

Hard to take...not gonna lie.. but i was gutted the way the race panned out for all... 6000 plus doos kinda got me thinkn we could get back to the old days with Nationals... i want everyone to have a great race, to encourage it..

Totally agree spot on paul

nobody said anything about the transporters at buckingham when they had a good race but they have a bad race from bedhampton and all hell breaks loose maybe they should look at the race points if bulk of the scottish feds are flying on the east route then the race points should be on the east ie eastbourne or folkstone i.m.o

State of the art transporters will NOT stop bad races but as long as we keep using old style transport we deserve the criticism we get

It is not logical for the SNFC to have thousands tied up in transporters to be used 5 / 6 times a year if you had a business you would not allow your cash to be used for this purpose

Modern transporters are / should be available but it is down to the usual reasons we cannot get them:

Politics

Greed and POWER

The pigeons are not considered they only get lip service

I do NOT believe the conveyors are to blame they have to work with the tools given to them

The birds form the North section are in transport or baskets about 12 hrs before some

It will never change as long as they make a nice profit and we keep sending birds time heals after all it has been done like this for a hundred years so why change it now :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

it does not make sense for snfc tae own there own transporters as for venues there is only one that would suit but you would still queue for hours as nae cant helps but the rules need changed to have the option tae go with geraldy transporters

Catteralls didnae hae Geraldy transporters

nobody said anything about the transporters at buckingham when they had a good race but they have a bad race from bedhampton and all hell breaks loose maybe they should look at the race points if bulk of the scottish feds are flying on the east route then the race points should be on the east ie eastbourne or folkstone i.m.o

Midland transporter wasn't theyre