Going To America ? Question

hotrod

Hi guys has anyone had probs getting visa to get into USA , I applied for the esta visa waiver but was refused as I have an Assault charge on my record ,although it was 18/19 years ago , I now have to make an appointment for the USA embassy in either London or Belfast ,anyone had similar probs ?

Guest mambo

That is normal, you will get a visa,but you have to attend,London, Belfast would be my choice to go to if I where you. Canada has the same rules,

Some are saying it can take up to 6months expletive remove I'm going in 3 ,so time is everything . E.mailed the us embassy today for an appointment for Belfast . Just a waiting game now ,I've booked and paid this holiday since last October ,can't believe the hassle , just to go on holiday .

Hi guys has anyone had probs getting visa to get into USA , I applied for the esta visa waiver but was refused as I have an Assault charge on my record ,although it was 18/19 years ago , I now have to make an appointment for the USA embassy in either London or Belfast ,anyone had similar probs ?

My mate had,got done for gbh some 10 years ago,went to the embassy and got the all clear.

My mate had,got done for gbh some 10 years ago,went to the embassy and got the all clear.

Good news mate mines was just a common assault . And a £200 fine . Had a few not provens but they don't go on yer record thank fek .

Good news mate mines was just a common assault . And a £200 fine . Had a few not provens but they don't go on yer record thank fek .

stuart i renewed mines in october 2016 but i did it online which was easy but i did it through an international agency not homeland security and it was a wee bit dearer but not much got it in 10 days

• 3 weeks later...

Back from Belfast last night got my visa approved , 2 1/2 hours wait ,for a 10 minute interview . .

Great news Stuart ma m8 refused as well a bit more harsh than an assault so he also is goin to Belfast .am just back fae Vegas was class great people