courier needed

Guest steve1952

Guest ENDFLIGHT

U K COURIERS definately first class service they keep you well imformed at all times ie,when your birds have been picked up,and when they will be delivered,a job well done no problem :) :) :)

Guest bigda
U K COURIERS definitely first class service they keep you well informed at all times ie,when your birds have been picked up,and when they will be delivered,a job well done no problem :) :) :)

thats  a good service you are getting mate,  hope the courier company thrive ,  and the work they get  fits in way there schedule,  i had  and i  liked Amtrak  but they went bust

they reason ,   was  through pigeon men

demanding service that even the   GPO  could not match   there    was a case  a  accident thats killed  Amtrak is when a fork lift   layed a  pallet  down  on a box with a bird in  it

all hell broke out,  as the bird was killed   and that was the end for a company  that had delivered  over 2 million birds,  any how  hope the couriers  know,

and have  a good  fail safe plan   in case it comes to there door should a  disaster strike

with one of the courier employees.  when compo is seeked its always the best bird that died  or such   like   such are people now  days

thats  a good service you are getting mate,  hope the courier company thrive ,  and the work they get  fits in way there schedule,  i had  and i  liked Amtrak  but they went bust

they reason ,   was  through pigeon men

demanding service that even the   GPO  could not match   there    was a case  a  accident thats killed  Amtrak is when a fork lift   layed a  pallet  down  on a box with a bird in  it

all hell broke out,  as the bird was killed   and that was the end for a company  that had delivered  over 2 million birds,  any how  hope the couriers  know,

and have  a good  fail safe plan   in case it comes to there door should a  disaster strike

with one of the courier employees.  when compo is seeked its always the best bird that died  or such   like   such are people now  days

SCARRY STUFF THAT IS  :o :o :o :o

Guest bakes

SCARRY STUFF THAT IS  :o :o :o :o

yeah agree but every courier ive used birds have always came in great health never had a problem if they was running late they let me no somtimes its a pain but at the end of the day the couriers are like any courier service have a bad drop or pick-up adds more time onto each jurney but they do a grand job kills me doing 12 hr shifts some of these lads lasses have to stop in vans so they can get to drop in time dedication as its best driving for long ours eating in van sleeping there take my hat off to you.

all the best.