Snfc Bedhampton

dunc50

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gutting Paul....we are missing two cocks that have seen and done most and honestly thought that if they had made a mistake I would have seen them today but alas no. 99% of fanciers would have done no different than the controllers

it says on a other site the welsh birds where libbed same time five miles apart these birds have met thats why there are su birds in wales and ireland think the heat was the biggest problem tho :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Line of flight would have been portsmouth. Swansea Wales Birmingham, Manchester, solway,then east

Big da , come on,don't try to rub it in a lot of people's top doos been lost,why try to score points,I for one can see through your writings,sh** stirrer,but if that's what floats your boat ,

Our race from Huntingdon was a sore one too ,think the heat played a big part ,but unlike the snfc race our birds were returning yesterday ,I had a better race Sunday than I did Saturday lol. Most of the guys I've been talking to have had good to very good returns from our race . I hope more turn up for everyone .

Has anyone lost a basket at new mains it was handed back to one of my club member and wasn't his pm me and hopefully get it returned to its owner.

Eddie Porter was at me about a basket of his being taken instead of another, think the name was Ferguson and Gray, Kirkintilloch ?? on the one that was left.