Snfc Bedhampton

dunc50

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well that's another national weekend done....8 hours in the garden and a face like a fookin plum ....19/25 so a bit disappointed but a week off then the gold cup....first race of the season on natural...next year I might not bother lol...well done the timers and the guys up the front

Well that's another national weekend done....8 hours in the garden and a face like a fookin plum ....19/25 so a bit disappointed but a week off then the gold cup....first race of the season on natural...next year I might not bother lol...well done the timers and the guys up the front

19/25 is good a lot of fanciers in section E would be ecstatic with they returns,not a lot to be disappointed with there

19/25 is good a lot of fanciers in section E would be ecstatic with they returns,not a lot to be disappointed with there

It was 45+ mph Vincent and I had 4 in 7 mins so no much excuse for the rest of mine who had been there last year in the majority so still a wee bit disappointed

well done 2 /34 her 1531 time this is the worst race I can ever remember