Snfc Bedhampton

dunc50

I maybe should of added that the Irish fancier that got my hen in paid £25 to the courier to get her taken back over to this country but didn't want the £25 back from me so i am going to send him over some youngsters next year as a thank you for doing what he did.

Excellent co-operation and a good way of returning the favour Robbie. :)

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I maybe should of added that the Irish fancier that got my hen in paid £25 to the courier to get her taken back over to this country but didn't want the £25 back from me so i am going to send him over some youngsters next year as a thank you for doing what he did.

True fancier, well done :)

Well done him and well done yourself Robbie, that is what this hobby is really all about ðŸ‘

Thats good Steven is good friend of mine and good guy . Was speaking to Rab tonight and he said he will not be arranging and going out of his way to collect and return birds from over here any more . Some that got birds over think they shouldnt have to pay the lorrie driver the £10 and should be free . He will deal with the birds arranged to come over this thursday but that will be the last .