Snfc Bedhampton

dunc50

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's no string George its worn Hessian from the cloth in the baskets. Nae shock tae me all considered :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

looked under magnification

doesnt look like hessian from a basket

colour doesnt look right either

Very Fair Race

6 Section Winners in First 16 of Open

Cant get any Fairer than that

Well Done All

Still one to come

Well done Mike, we will be in bar before presentation !!

All the best for the channel races.

John b

Very Fair Race

6 Section Winners in First 16 of Open

Cant get any Fairer than that

Well Done All

Still one to come

Are you of your *expletive removed* ing head fair race !!! WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS NOW LOOK AT RETURNS 😈😈😈

Are you of your *expletive removed* ing head fair race !!! WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS NOW LOOK AT RETURNS 😈😈😈

Why would the returns have anything to do with the fairness John? Are you saying somebody had an unfair advantage?

No mate.....just want you to tell me what was unfair about Saturday's race? I don't understand......was it weather

That's what I would expect from you just look at the returns smart *expletive removed* over the race !!! 50 percent home on race day at best that's why

No mate.....just want you to tell me what was unfair about Saturday's race? I don't understand......was it weather

That's what I would expect from you just look at the returns smart *expletive removed* over the race !!! 50 percent home on race day at best that's why

Mick wusnae talking about returns he was talking about the spread of the positions...wont be the last dodgy race returns wise.

All the best for the next yin

whit twined string they were using to tie baskets at newmains ?

Just thinking the same thing Charlie ,looks very like the stuff we used to use in my old club ,it's a waxy string if I'm right , you can't pull it till it snaps u must cut it .

With all that birds astray you would think that there would be more reported on pidgeon sites and shu strays pnone line, something not rite think this weather has affected birds to point of death with lack of fluids well thats 7 days now some lucky birds to find a place to get water but other aint looking good hope i am wrong guys :emoticon-0179-headbang:

With all that birds astray you would think that there would be more reported on pidgeon sites and shu strays pnone line, something not rite think this weather has affected birds to point of death with lack of fluids well thats 7 days now some lucky birds to find a place to get water but other aint looking good hope i am wrong guys :emoticon-0179-headbang:

We live on an island. When the homing instinct is upset (for whatever reason) they fly till exhausted. If they are over land at the time then that's great. If not they probably drown. Fanciers seem to be in denial of this simple fact.

Guest johnhunter

So that unscrupulous people have an idea when they need to clock to beat the winners, wont be me phoning in, no after the Gibson debauchle

was mr Gibson proved guilty ?

So that unscrupulous people have an idea when they need to clock to beat the winners, wont be me phoning in, no after the Gibson debauchle

So are you saying there are cheats in the Scottish pigeon fancy ?