Green Moss And Young Birds

had this problem once before, a house across from me is covered in thick green moss, and my young birds land there after flying and pick at it for hours, have even made sure they are hungry when getting out but makes no difference, they get grit and minerals so what is the green moss to them,

had this problem once before, a house across from me is covered in thick green moss, and my young birds land there after flying and pick at it for hours, have even made sure they are hungry when getting out but makes no difference, they get grit and minerals so what is the green moss to them,

Moss harbours insects that provide food for birds,

Nae way should yer birds be sitting on anybodys roof green moss or nae ,cut feed right back until birds are being let out ,fly ,exercise ,then feed them in ,same time every day if possible ,dont leave feed in front of them when they have had their fill take surpluss food away

Archie send me a pm with what your actual routine is, if I can help you out I will, but when birds come back from training the only thing on there mind should be entering the loft.

sorry I should have said exercising not training, not been training yet, its only that one house with this moss on the roof really must be old tiles,