3 Pair Of Eggs Almost Free.

eastcoaster

I am getting rid of most of my stock birds if not all ,

So I have a few very well bred stock just layed or layed a few days plus one pair that may be as much as 10 days .

Pair 1

A g/son of mark Gilbert's southfield supreme and is from one of his best hens 79333 x son of Perpignan 06 , paired to my mcgimpsey hen , THE BEST Pigeon I have ever owned she has bred ,

3rd open bovington SNFC 5500 birds

2 nd sect Snfc Maidstone

3rd sect SNFC Maidstone

4 th sect SNFC clermont

8th sect SNFC. Eastbourne and so many more prize winners . 2nd egg layed last night .

Pair 2

A pure Dave Delea barless mealy out of 2 he bred me from his Barcelona winners (he is a cracking cock that's why I put him

straight in stock , paired to a g/daughter of southfield supreme again out off Perpignan 06 x 79333.

2 nd egg layed tomorrow .

Pair 3

Full brother to Melissa Mark Gilbert's international hens winner , paired to a g/daughter of Jim Hannah,s gold award winner , these are a bit older maybe as much as 10 days as ybs still in nest ish are about 24 days old .

All have filled every egg this year .

These are free to anyone who wants collect and to donate something to pigeon basics ,if none hatch I will donate .

The parents are still here to see for anyone who is interested .

Edited by eastcoaster

I am getting rid of most of my stock birds if not all ,

So I have a few very well bred stock just layed or layed a few days plus one pair that may be as much as 10 days .

Pair 1

A g/son of mark Gilbert's southfield supreme and is from one of his best hens 79333 x son of Perpignan 06 , paired to my mcgimpsey hen , THE BEST Pigeon I have ever owned she has bred ,

3rd open bovington SNFC 5500 birds

2 nd sect Snfc Maidstone

3rd sect SNFC Maidstone

4 th sect SNFC clermont

8th sect SNFC. Eastbourne and so many more prize winners . 2nd egg layed last night .

Pair 2

A pure Dave Delea barless mealy out of 2 he bred me from his Barcelona winners (he is a cracking cock that's why I put him

straight in stock , paired to a g/daughter of southfield supreme again out off Perpignan 06 x 79333.

2 nd egg layed tomorrow .

Pair 3

Full brother to Melissa Mark Gilbert's international hens winner , paired to a g/daughter of Jim Hannah,s gold award winner , these are a bit older maybe as much as 10 days as ybs still in nest ish are about 24 days old .

All have filled every egg this year .

These are free to anyone who wants collect and to donate something to pigeon basics ,if none hatch I will donate .

The parents are still here to see for anyone who is interested .

Eggs now gone to first pm .