S.n.f.c. Bedhampton

andy Burgess

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh it wiz same time as last years alan stay aff the vodka the night before :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

It is the best thing for Lanarkshire fed to go with nat ,fly with the big boys tam then you may get recognised at Blackpool auctions lol . What are ye all scared of .

It is the best thing for Lanarkshire fed to go with nat ,fly with the big boys tam then you may get recognised at Blackpool auctions lol . What are ye all scared of .

oh they recognise the ghost bidder dont see the guys that voted tae go way the national helping oot but they sure winch bout standing in a queue our fed has its own transporters and the birdage tae go alone still why fill someone else"s coffers when we can fill our own why do we have birds in baskets for days when we can have a race we have tunnocks sponsoring us and we are letting them down by having our trucks sitting this weekend idle the list is endless :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Hi

Well that's your opinion Colin but Lanarkshire is big

enough to hold a coast race on its own. And it should

Our transports are far superior to the ones used by the SNFC JMO

Cheers

Homer 49

Don,t agree about going on your own the fed may well have good transportation but why would the members not rather win a national than a fed race ? Why do we race pigeons ! So we can see our name at the top believe me coming from the flatlands (east coast ) nearly all the best flyers in the west have never been heard of because they can,t or don,t score in nationals . If you seen the smile on Wullie Macaloneys face on Thursday when I shook his hand that says it all for me George Wullie and Paul have done it all so if it matters to them why are the rest hiding ! Join the big boys win or lose at least you have taken on the best . Lol .jmo no threatening letters please .

Don,t agree about going on your own the fed may well have good transportation but why would the members not rather win a national than a fed race ? Why do we race pigeons ! So we can see our name at the top believe me coming from the flatlands (east coast ) nearly all the best flyers in the west have never been heard of because they can,t or don,t score in nationals . If you seen the smile on Wullie Macaloneys face on Thursday when I shook his hand that says it all for me George Wullie and Paul have done it all so if it matters to them why are the rest hiding ! Join the big boys win or lose at least you have taken on the best . Lol .jmo no threatening letters please .

its in the post eastender :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Was trying to sit on my hands ( but .*expletive removed* it ) myself like lots of other folks pay money to fly a federation program at the start of the year . But now they can't give me what I've paid for.

For me all clubs/ organisations should be separate and if you want then pay your money and take your chances.

Duplication what a croc. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Birds Liberated at 06:00am

The birds were liberated at 06:00am into a north-west wind of 4mph and cleared the site instantly in a northerly direction. Good luck and remember to phone the lib-line with early arrivals !

thats the last thing we will do after all the scandal over the years way cheating :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

COLIN WITH DUE RESPECT i dont think we had heard of you from the east,before you came west and the only place we seem to here off you in the west is on pigeon basics lol

Lanarkshire fed on its own, or with snrpc in its own transporters

COLIN WITH DUE RESPECT i dont think we had heard of you from the east,before you came west and the only place we seem to here off you in the west is on pigeon basics lol

Lanarkshire fed on its own, or with snrpc in its own transporters

I was well known in east just ask the police lol.not about name calling point is we all race to win or try so why not try to win the big one .

AND WHAT THE FEK WOULD YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF SNFC.

Have a good race all .