Pigeonbasics Forum: 2Nd National - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2Nd National Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   King billy 2 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 727
  • Joined: 28-January 17
  • Club:Newmains

Posted 13 June 2017 - 14:59 PM

View Postdunc50, on 13 June 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:

yes the west took 1st and 2nd in 1st national of season, could it be the change of rout ??
wot do you think lol

#22 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,015
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 13 June 2017 - 16:56 PM

View Postdunc50, on 13 June 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

yes the west took 1st and 2nd in 1st national of season, could it be the change of rout ??

look at last years result and you will find without the pull of the fed and with east racing davy allison was still there so the rout has nuffin tae dae with it the birds hold a good line from this race point simple as that :drinking-coffee-200:

#23 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,251
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 13 June 2017 - 19:50 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 13 June 2017 - 16:56 PM, said:

look at last years result and you will find without the pull of the fed and with east racing davy allison was still there so the rout has nuffin tae dae with it the birds hold a good line from this race point simple as that :drinking-coffee-200:


you may be right time will tell, and yes Davies time in was class,

#24 User is online   airdrie2 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,947
  • Joined: 18-March 10
  • Locationairdrie

Posted 13 June 2017 - 22:08 PM

View Postdunc50, on 12 June 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

with Lancashire fed missing a good trainer {charnock richard } for the 2nd snfc, race, through consistent bad weather, and the week looking unsettled whats the thoughts on unfit birds going to bedhampton ??

lancashire fed to channock richards no much distance there duncan, mind lanarkshire fed going to channock richards is a lot longer LOL

#25 User is offline   Andrew suckle 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,063
  • Joined: 18-January 09
  • Locationcoalburn south lanarkshire

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:20 AM

View Postdunc50, on 13 June 2017 - 19:50 PM, said:

you may be right time will tell, and yes Davies time in was class,

Wit are u after Duncan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#26 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,251
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:24 AM

View PostAndrew suckle, on 14 June 2017 - 06:20 AM, said:

Wit are u after Duncan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No get fa from you bar a dose o the pox, and what we Davie gives me is the best πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ and between me and him πŸ˜‹

#27 User is offline   Roland 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,479
  • Joined: 8-July 06

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

Putting aside the heading and reading:' .......... Posted Yesterday, 15:59 PM
dunc50, on 13 June 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:
yes the west took 1st and 2nd in 1st national of season, could it be the change of rout ??
wot do you think lol
Report
I well remember the restrictions imposed via Avian Flu scandal.
Besides much other, the National racing had to change course. France not allowing the birds to fly other their country.
So to Belgium we went!
Gosh, new names were top of the list. Different locations held their own etc. I mean just who were these upstarts that now went to the fore?!
I also remember well, to their shame, the letters of protests in the rags demanding this and that ... Even many leaving the MNFC and forming their own National ... same of clichΓ© and so called winning click. Which incidentally was a good thing ... because now the MNFC became a far, far, better National and OTHER GOOD flyers getting the merit that they, and their birds, deserved.
Never mind the garbage that the same location will still benefit. Well of course it will if the same route is taken again and again.
The North Road has for years known, and tried to no avail, to fly the west coast of Scotland. Better for inland flyers, and the birds would break up as and when the came into the Cotswolds. But the bias hierarchy have deemed that they would lose a march and hence the East Coast Club remains well attended by ... the few. Extra coast for lower patronise. Fewer PAYING MORE and fools swelling THEIR coffers. Merit decried and rightly so. they even widen the sections to take in more of the west endeavouring to endorse the Micheal that they were taking TO THE DETRIMENTAL of the North Road flyers who now have mostly turned to the South Road. Scandalous to say the least!
So with just a few satellites clubs(Fed!) only using the convoying of the NRCC. for three races, and most of them members not bothering.
Pigeons Interests ... before Fanciers ego's!

#28 Guestjohnhunter_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2017 - 20:51 PM

View PostRoland, on 14 June 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

Putting aside the heading and reading:' .......... Posted Yesterday, 15:59 PM
dunc50, on 13 June 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:
yes the west took 1st and 2nd in 1st national of season, could it be the change of rout ??
wot do you think lol
Report
I well remember the restrictions imposed via Avian Flu scandal.
Besides much other, the National racing had to change course. France not allowing the birds to fly other their country.
So to Belgium we went!
Gosh, new names were top of the list. Different locations held their own etc. I mean just who were these upstarts that now went to the fore?!
I also remember well, to their shame, the letters of protests in the rags demanding this and that ... Even many leaving the MNFC and forming their own National ... same of clichΓ© and so called winning click. Which incidentally was a good thing ... because now the MNFC became a far, far, better National and OTHER GOOD flyers getting the merit that they, and their birds, deserved.
Never mind the garbage that the same location will still benefit. Well of course it will if the same route is taken again and again.
The North Road has for years known, and tried to no avail, to fly the west coast of Scotland. Better for inland flyers, and the birds would break up as and when the came into the Cotswolds. But the bias hierarchy have deemed that they would lose a march and hence the East Coast Club remains well attended by ... the few. Extra coast for lower patronise. Fewer PAYING MORE and fools swelling THEIR coffers. Merit decried and rightly so. they even widen the sections to take in more of the west endeavouring to endorse the Micheal that they were taking TO THE DETRIMENTAL of the North Road flyers who now have mostly turned to the South Road. Scandalous to say the least!
So with just a few satellites clubs(Fed!) only using the convoying of the NRCC. for three races, and most of them members not bothering.
AND

#29 User is offline   Roland 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,479
  • Joined: 8-July 06

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

Quite simply, for John .... and any other hard of learning:

The fact is, and sadly will remain, that locations will always have a bearing on race results. Why so is apparent to most ... except the John's of course.
That certain changes could ensure that the deserved merits of many other fanciers could enjoy are thus denied them!
The down side is the glib talkers that tickle ears will fight in any and every way to protect their corner. Human Nature I guess.
The threat of 'Taking the ball away, and or, throwing Wobblies become very apparent if they fear any advantage could, let alone would be lost.
Even starting new clubs, not allowing any decent flyer to join, let alone in a better location. Human Nature I guess.
Many, oh so many have worked their way into a position where their voice can be heard .... but give up because it become just another voice blowing in the wilderness.

Now, sadly, we come to the likes of John. The ones who do nothing but try to be clever in degrading others. Boo - hooing any logic or a debatable way forward. They find delight under a miscomprehension of being looked up to and as clever. Legends in their own minds eh! Sadly the truth is very much the opposite.

Any, and everybody, has the same rights and privileges as any one else in any club or site for that matter. They certainly should be able to voice, even promote any idea as to it's worth with out the stupidity scenario's... That do nothing but degrade and force any worth while topic to grind to a halt.
These so called sportsmen (Joke hick) do more harm than any good. Indeed are the very ones who invariably follow the glib talkers whom, laugh at them , but use them to the full.
I often wonder how many good and favourable ideas are lost through the likes of the Johns?

In deed it may become a word for being ignorant and silly, one who knows no better ... 'A John' lol.
Pigeons Interests ... before Fanciers ego's!

#30 User is offline   Roland 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,479
  • Joined: 8-July 06

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:13 AM

I would also like to say, and express my thoughts on banter. Great, well needed and helps a good spirit on the site. Wind ups, great - yes DAL1. great too. .... Must admit sometimes us slow witted ones take a little while to gather and understand lol.
Light hearted jovial comments great... Insults and slurs I feel could and should be binned. There! There you have it. For the 'John's, you are mostly ignored and not understood lol.
Pigeons Interests ... before Fanciers ego's!

#31 User is offline   peter pandy 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,647
  • Joined: 18-January 09
  • Locationscotland
  • Club:life

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

View PostRoland, on 15 June 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

I would also like to say, and express my thoughts on banter. Great, well needed and helps a good spirit on the site. Wind ups, great - yes DAL1. great too. .... Must admit sometimes us slow witted ones take a little while to gather and understand lol.
Light hearted jovial comments great... Insults and slurs I feel could and should be binned. There! There you have it. For the 'John's, you are mostly ignored and not understood lol.


Could not put it better myself Roland and am sure you are talking for the large majority of us.

#32 Guestjohnhunter_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:12 PM

View PostRoland, on 15 June 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

Quite simply, for John .... and any other hard of learning:

The fact is, and sadly will remain, that locations will always have a bearing on race results. Why so is apparent to most ... except the John's of course.
That certain changes could ensure that the deserved merits of many other fanciers could enjoy are thus denied them!
The down side is the glib talkers that tickle ears will fight in any and every way to protect their corner. Human Nature I guess.
The threat of 'Taking the ball away, and or, throwing Wobblies become very apparent if they fear any advantage could, let alone would be lost.
Even starting new clubs, not allowing any decent flyer to join, let alone in a better location. Human Nature I guess.
Many, oh so many have worked their way into a position where their voice can be heard .... but give up because it become just another voice blowing in the wilderness.

Now, sadly, we come to the likes of John. The ones who do nothing but try to be clever in degrading others. Boo - hooing any logic or a debatable way forward. They find delight under a miscomprehension of being looked up to and as clever. Legends in their own minds eh! Sadly the truth is very much the opposite.

Any, and everybody, has the same rights and privileges as any one else in any club or site for that matter. They certainly should be able to voice, even promote any idea as to it's worth with out the stupidity scenario's... That do nothing but degrade and force any worth while topic to grind to a halt.
These so called sportsmen (Joke hick) do more harm than any good. Indeed are the very ones who invariably follow the glib talkers whom, laugh at them , but use them to the full.
I often wonder how many good and favourable ideas are lost through the likes of the Johns?

In deed it may become a word for being ignorant and silly, one who knows no better ... 'A John' lol.


View PostRoland, on 15 June 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

Quite simply, for John .... and any other hard of learning:

The fact is, and sadly will remain, that locations will always have a bearing on race results. Why so is apparent to most ... except the John's of course.
That certain changes could ensure that the deserved merits of many other fanciers could enjoy are thus denied them!
The down side is the glib talkers that tickle ears will fight in any and every way to protect their corner. Human Nature I guess.
The threat of 'Taking the ball away, and or, throwing Wobblies become very apparent if they fear any advantage could, let alone would be lost.
Even starting new clubs, not allowing any decent flyer to join, let alone in a better location. Human Nature I guess.
Many, oh so many have worked their way into a position where their voice can be heard .... but give up because it become just another voice blowing in the wilderness.

Now, sadly, we come to the likes of John. The ones who do nothing but try to be clever in degrading others. Boo - hooing any logic or a debatable way forward. They find delight under a miscomprehension of being looked up to and as clever. Legends in their own minds eh! Sadly the truth is very much the opposite.

Any, and everybody, has the same rights and privileges as any one else in any club or site for that matter. They certainly should be able to voice, even promote any idea as to it's worth with out the stupidity scenario's... That do nothing but degrade and force any worth while topic to grind to a halt.
These so called sportsmen (Joke hick) do more harm than any good. Indeed are the very ones who invariably follow the glib talkers whom, laugh at them , but use them to the full.
I often wonder how many good and favourable ideas are lost through the likes of the Johns?

In deed it may become a word for being ignorant and silly, one who knows no better ... 'A John' lol.


#33 User is offline   Roland 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,479
  • Joined: 8-July 06

Posted 15 June 2017 - 14:23 PM

Nice to see a John endorsement lol. Thanks Mr Hunter.
Pigeons Interests ... before Fanciers ego's!

#34 Guestjohnhunter_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2017 - 14:48 PM

View PostRoland, on 15 June 2017 - 14:23 PM, said:

Nice to see a John endorsement lol. Thanks Mr Hunter.

words fail me old pal

#35 User is offline   Roland 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,479
  • Joined: 8-July 06

Posted 17 June 2017 - 16:29 PM

View Postjohnhunter, on 15 June 2017 - 15:48 PM, said:

words fail me old pal


Why are we not surprised lol :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:
Even after 2 days and more ... still! lol
Pigeons Interests ... before Fanciers ego's!

#36 User is offline   sheepdog333 

  • In Egg! (Newbie)
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 16-December 12
  • Club:chirnside

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:43 AM

just read on another site that Welsh birds were liberated same time as SNFC, just 5 miles from us and a lot of SHU birds were now in north wales. ?????????????????

#37 User is offline   BLACK W F 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,758
  • Joined: 21-May 08

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

problem at week end was the heat plus sun &moon in sky at same time and K index high when u get a combination like this its never a good race big gaps ect
the truth is here not out there

#38 User is offline   Delboy 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 12,773
  • Joined: 27-January 08

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:15 PM

View PostBLACK W F, on 19 June 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

problem at week end was the heat plus sun &moon in sky at same time and K index high when u get a combination like this its never a good race big gaps ect


Aye, but they work in Alan, they aren't close or theyd be home.

View Postsheepdog333, on 19 June 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

just read on another site that Welsh birds were liberated same time as SNFC, just 5 miles from us and a lot of SHU birds were now in north wales. ?????????????????


FOR F... SAKE
Derek Hay, Kirkintilloch

#39 User is offline   BLACK W F 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,758
  • Joined: 21-May 08

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

yes Derek theres no doubt about that could it be that they been hit with percy at libb seems to be a lot of birds scattered heard theres birds in Ireland and Wales hope the birds work in
the truth is here not out there

#40 User is online   novo10 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,438
  • Joined: 29-March 10

Posted 19 June 2017 - 15:42 PM

View PostBLACK W F, on 19 June 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

yes Derek theres no doubt about that could it be that they been hit with percy at libb seems to be a lot of birds scattered heard theres birds in Ireland and Wales hope the birds work in

Wasn't Percy ffs it was the heat

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders