Snfc Buckingham

geordie1234

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok for the Gold cup and Ancenis where you don't get many pigeons but for the inland nationals it far too small there were members with health issues having to stand outside in the rain its not good enough .

Nearly 3 hours is a bit much but it dosent help when there's on 2 guys handling doos

Nearly 3 hours is a bit much but it dosent help when there's on 2 guys handling doos

they have been offered help in the past & its been refused I don't want to mention any new 3 times I had to tell the same handler to swipe my doos before pouting them in the basket he would get them read the ring out pout the rubber on then try to pout it in the basket without swiping the ETS ring I had to tell him swipe read the ring then rubber then basket

Doesn't help either when standing outside for over an hour and then get told that they don't have the bending system which I think is crazy and having to bring our own Base station to mark our pigeons at a national race is unacceptable

Doesn't help either when standing outside for over an hour and then get told that they don't have the bending system which I think is crazy and having to bring our own Base station to mark our pigeons at a national race is unacceptable

Had this trouble for years with Bricon aswell I ended up on a t3 last night..... Going to sell my bricon and just get a unikon save hassle in the future

If the fancier buys a Universal (Unives) cable he should be able to mark on any system. I have marked my Benzing rung pigeons on Taurus, Unikon and Bricon. Some Unikon systems are unable to receive the Universal cable and some systems require an adaptor of their own to receive the larger Benzing plug. :)

Its all fine and dandy when the guys marking your pigeons know how to work it bt if they don't your screwed...going to see if I can get taught myself

That's the problem we have in the solway.....i would like the unives lead to allow us to mark the Tauris birds on union. But when you mention it it's like I'm talking about a black art. Mind you it makes marking Tauris quicker cos it's just one club

Guest mambo

Don't just think its a cable problem, think whoever gets paid, for national duties,should be schooled in the use, of all ets system's the national should have had all bases, covered in all marking stations, this also should apply at central marking, at club level.

Don't just think its a cable problem, think whoever gets paid, for national duties,should be schooled in the use, of all ets system's the national should have had all bases, covered in all marking stations, this also should apply at central marking, at club level.

I agree....clubs should not need to bring their ets systems with them to marking with them its ridiculous

I took my bricon and unives cable to Bo'ness and it was fine. They got it to getting pigeons marked after a couple mins of getting clock and cable.

I'm thinking about going to boness to mark my pigeons tbh so good to hear

they have been offered help in the past & its been refused I don't want to mention any new 3 times I had to tell the same handler to swipe my doos before pouting them in the basket he would get them read the ring out pout the rubber on then try to pout it in the basket without swiping the ETS ring I had to tell him swipe read the ring then rubber then basket

Aye that Budgie is hopeless Tam :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Hats off to all the workers in that environment, its a thankless task marking doos and nobody should get grief about helping out. However, the venue was far too small and a blind man could see this wasn't going to pan out too good.

Totally agree with you but if there no up to the job they shouldn't be doing it regardless imagine getting a doo home that's not asinged for the race or having to dig out your doos again from the baskets if you're print out didn't show all your doos simple your one short at marking you would think you had left it in the hut and just go home only to discover it's not been assigned to the race

Guest mambo

Totally agree with you but if there no up to the job they shouldn't be doing it regardless imagine getting a doo home that's not asinged for the race or having to dig out your doos again from the baskets if you're print out didn't show all your doos simple your one short at marking you would think you had left it in the hut and just go home only to discover it's not been assigned to the race

Yes very tricky indeed KB, can you imagine if 3 doos did not get swiped and they are in split baskets,what upheavle that would be finding them

494 members sent 4169 birds: Section A - 284; Section B - 519; Section C - 1108; Section D - 540; Section E - 1184; Section F - 339; Section G - 195

Thought there would have been more from srct a