Forecast Looking bad

walterboswell59

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear ye peter but you cant set a bird up for pissing rain m8

I saw the Weather Forecast on the BBC to-night Walter and to be perfectly honest They have not reported a correct forecast in memory covering the whole U.K. So I might take it with a pinch of salt Plus in Tiger looking after the birds they could not be in safer hands..

It should have been the NEHU open from Burbure (near Lillers) on Saturday but the forecast is rain and thunderstorms - with electrically charged atmosphere? for Saturday

It looks like the Up North Combine may well be liberating tomorrow (Friday) instead as we basketted this morning/afternoon and will be onsite early tomorrow

for a saturday lib with a south east wind and heavy down pours shutting the birds out from the borders up again whats your thoughts guys sunday looking better or keep them home

6oclock Lib and birds will be home before it comes in

Edited by novo10

The BICC are at POITIERS this week end. the weather don't look to good, with the Rain coming in from the south west to the UK, I wonder if they will liberate the pigeon very early on Saturday & miss the bad weather??. We also have an inland race from YELVERTON the same day, If they hold over until Sunday I will be away on Sunday & will not be there to verificat my pigeon within 30 mins of timing in my 1st pigeon home. "Money down the pan". I will not be sending to Yelverton with the Fed. (That's Pigeon Racing) Happy Days. Ha!

6oclock Lib and birds will be home before it comes in

aye thats what they thought last week novo if the forcast is right the birds coming into the west will not beat the rain but as we all know it can change m8 good luck to all who go ill be playing safe to near the big ones for a f k up

true but they got it right last week some guys teams got devastated at stafford m8

yes Walter but every one is their own race controller no one forces any one to send it should be clear Saturday until dinnertime on east side but heavy showers in N EAST ENGLAND that's y UNC WILL TRY TO GET UP TODAY time will tell

yes Walter but every one is their own race controller no one forces any one to send it should be clear Saturday until dinnertime on east side but heavy showers in N EAST ENGLAND that's y UNC WILL TRY TO GET UP TODAY time will tell

i agree but why even take the risk makes no sence to me unless your hand is forced by other factors