asra de 2009 diamétre 9

jean michel maigrot

Guest spin cycle

you know when on holiday...you can make yourself understood by talking slower and louder. W E L L    P E R H A P S  I F   W E  T Y P E  I N  C A P S ....it might work (evil) (evil) (evil)....stupid as ever, i know, S O R R Y  (dizzy)

Guest dogeon

tranlation of his post

good morning has all I search rings for pigeons of breed show race car asra USAs diamétre9 of 2009 I you remerci I am in France me maigrot blue jeans michel 4 way of bellaing 59195 herin France can make echanges with you.

Bonjour Jean, bienvenue à l'emplacement, il serait plus facile si vous pourriez parler la chance anglaise et bonne avec la collection d'anneau de pigeon. :)
it means i dont have a f   in  clue :P :P ;D ;D ;D Its a letter fae the eastriggs ripper ;D ;D

Guest dogeon
well said chris, but what does it mean,

Good morning Jean, welcome to the site, it would be easier if you could speak English and good chance with the collection of ring of pigeon

god im talented tonight  ;D

bonjour a tous je recherche des bagues pour pigeons de race show racer asra usa diamétre9 de 2009 je vous remerci je me trouve en france je peut faire des echanges avec vous maigrot jean michel 4 chemin de bellaing 59195 herin france.

right pal

first in england we do not measure rings they are a given size for a type of bird , next there are people on this site who would do exchanges with you , but !!!!! being an english  site they expect you to speak english .

Merci beaucoup Aur revoir

Hows That.

hello all I have seek ring for pigeons of race show racer will asra the USA diamétre9 of 2009 I you remerci I am in France I can make exchanges with you maigrot Jean Michel 4 chemin de bellaing 59195 herin France.

bonjour a tous je recherche des bagues pour pigeons de race show racer asra usa diamétre9 de 2009 je vous remerci je me trouve en france je peut faire des echanges avec vous maigrot jean michel 4 chemin de bellaing 59195 herin france.

Hows That.

hello all I have seek ring for pigeons of race show racer will asra the USA diamétre9 of 2009 I you remerci I am in France I can make exchanges with you maigrot Jean Michel 4 chemin de bellaing 59195 herin France.

Hello,

So you have rings for pigeons of race "american show racer" and you can make exchanges with me?

Thank you.

Jean-Michel.

Guest beautyhomer

Hello,

Thank you to get in touch with me, I search rings for "american show racer" pigeons, whose I am the president in France, rings of diameter 9 of 2009 asra.

Can you help me?

See you later.

Jean-Michel.  

You will have to join the club in the USA to buy rings

http://www.americanshowracer.com/

What is wrong with using F 9 2009 rings?