Manchester Concert Bomb

Guest TAMMY_1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Granddaughter of my business partners brother has sadly been caught up in the atrocity

she is in intensive care her friend is still missing unaccounted for

The Death penalty must be restored for anyone found to have been associated with such acts

Enough is enough when they start targeting kids for Christ sake

Anyone who watched the programne "The Three Girls" last Tues,Wed and Thur on BBC1 would understand what this country has become where we are all Racists if we denigrate Asians in any way either through thought or verbal where the Asian can and do get away with all types of complaints plainly by playing the racist card.

The programne was the factual account regarding the grooming and sex trafficking in Rochdale of white girls from 13 years of age and Social Services were aware yet did nothing and those who did were shunted off with redundancy.

I could state experiences I have encountered as a Taxi driver with them and am certainly not voting SNP to encourage them into our Country with their open door policy and Local Councils having to keep free 50 Council Properties at all times to accomodate immigrants. Call me racist if you wish but those are facts as told to me by a Senior SNP politician who also does not agree with Policies handed down from Edinburgh.

A couple of hours ago I was told a bus load of Asian Families were delivered into Falkirk late last night and dispersed by Social Services in the early hours of this morning to all airts and pairts..

Guest mambo

If you bomb them,you get them. We can all thank america and Russia for it but the torys let them in Mrs may was the secretary remember ask her what's she goney do about it and for Scotland has to do as the torys say just now England send them up here, and the trouble is English born and bred so don't bring Scotland into it, it had its fill with the slave trade many years ago.

If you bomb them,you get them. We can all thank america and Russia for it but the torys let them in Mrs may was the secretary remember ask her what's she goney do about it and for Scotland has to do as the torys say just now England send them up here, and the trouble is English born and bred so don't bring Scotland into it, it had its fill with the slave trade many years ago.

Here was me thinking you were learned but apparently not.. When Mrs May was Secretary of State her hands were tied with EU legislation and we as part of the EU could not refuse to accept any coming from Euro countries so where did the Asians and Arabs go first EUROPE then shunted themselves over here..

Guest mambo

Here was me thinking you were learned but apparently not.. When Mrs May was Secretary of State her hands were tied with EU legislation and we as part of the EU could not refuse to accept any coming from Euro countries so where did the Asians and Arabs go first EUROPE then shunted themselves over here..

Nope you are wrong the UK took them in because america where doing the dirty work for them, also France shunted them over here, as they were making the bullets for Russia, and the UK was selling guns if you poke a hornets nest it will come and go after you, you seen what damage a 10 lb bomb can do, can you feel the same respect for a 2 ton bomb let loose on innocent children in places of war,don't for get Clydebank children did not ask for bombings. But that war came to a end,this type of war is about greed and people now days ain't going to let country's take what they want anymore.

Nope you are wrong the UK took them in because america where doing the dirty work for them, also France shunted them over here, as they were making the bullets for Russia, and the UK was selling guns if you poke a hornets nest it will come and go after you, you seen what damage a 10 lb bomb can do, can you feel the same respect for a 2 ton bomb let loose on innocent children in places of war,don't for get Clydebank children did not ask for bombings. But that war came to a end,this type of war is about greed and people now days ain't going to let country's take what they want anymore.

Much as I hate to say it......I think you are right. That doesn't solve the problem tho, only politicians can do that, and their track record is shocking. By next week, the politics will be back, and all will be forgot, by these fannies who rule us.......watch this space, RIP the innocents of the latest disgrace of our society.

God bless the victims and there family's these deranged scum are trying to recreate the crusades,no government has created this monster,it's been there for centuries.These scum if you look at their victims statically are 90% there own kind,don't have the answers as no one has but as a island we the uk

Need much tighter border control and that will have to go hand in hand with more stringent security checks on anyone coming from these countries,

The Granddaughter of my business partners brother has sadly been caught up in the atrocity

she is in intensive care her friend is still missing unaccounted for

The Death penalty must be restored for anyone found to have been associated with such acts

Enough is enough when they start targeting kids for Christ sake

I'm very sorry to hear this Mike. When tragedy strikes so close to home it really is a reality check.

No matter how much the arm c hair politicians bump their gums on this site it will do nothing to rectify the situation.

I am curious to determine whether the perpetrators were home grown or recent migrants before drawing a conclusion.

Reading the news this morning I note the bomber was home grown with links to an ISIS recruiter.

Guest mambo

With cup finals, and European finals it makes it scary places to be at, for ever more,just like a bomb that went of and killed 69 kids on a bus yesterday in Syria, who done that I don't know,and there will be others that don't care. For every one, MI6 know about, now would be a good time to pull them all in for interrogation,instead of saying after the fact, they knew them. Israel is the capital of the world on security, and there ain't nothing they don't know what happens here or in the USA .you can't use your mobile without them knowing, or spend on your plastic card. A list should be sent to the UK of known rouges here in the UK and also ones faning the flames.that would be a start and naming them publicly would let you all know who lives beside you.

God bless the victims and there family's these deranged scum are trying to recreate the crusades,no government has created this monster,it's been there for centuries.These scum if you look at their victims statically are 90% there own kind,don't have the answers as no one has but as a island we the uk

Need much tighter border control and that will have to go hand in hand with more stringent security checks on anyone coming from these countries,

within a 3 mile radius of the home of the MU bomber, there have been 16 that have went to fight for ISIS, FACT, the poor homeless man that ran in and helped the injured kids at Manchester, cant get a house but bring in jihadi jo and give him a furnished house and all the benefits ,, expletive remove make you sick

First of all my deepest simpathy to people who lost there lives and the one that got injuries god bless you.s

Would also say that any person's that wish to attack British way of life then remove by all means at the government's disposal. Now not all Muslims are bad quiet the contrary there many hard working families that abide by the law so want to punish them as well. I don't thinkso

While I agree with lots of stuff about this tragedy here's my thoughts , How do we stop this happening ,Let them know if anyone is involved with terrorism like this evil b s rd , their whole family will be sent back to their original home land , even if they blow themselves up ,when they've gone that their actions will have repercussions to their blood ,maybe they will have second thoughts .Yes some will say there home grown maybe so but their parents will be from other countries , SEND them back there and take all their money and houses ect off them . Severe yes but maybe just maybe they might think about their actions and maybe mum and dads won't turn a blind eye to radical thoughts .

While I agree with lots of stuff about this tragedy here's my thoughts , How do we stop this happening ,Let them know if anyone is involved with terrorism like this evil b s rd , their whole family will be sent back to their original home land , even if they blow themselves up ,when they've gone that their actions will have repercussions to their blood ,maybe they will have second thoughts .Yes some will say there home grown maybe so but their parents will be from other countries , SEND them back there and take all their money and houses ect off them . Severe yes but maybe just maybe they might think about their actions and maybe mum and dads won't turn a blind eye to radical thoughts .

I totally agree with your comments and have first hand experience having worked half of my life in Middle Eastern and North African countries.When the BBC interview their families they all say the same how they were just ordinary families.

it should have been done after the london bus bombs but we stand wringing our hands scared they will call us racist and continue to do whatever they want and then you find out we are keeping them and the snp will let them in under the guise of refugees it makes me sick to the stomach

it should have been done after the london bus bombs but we stand wringing our hands scared they will call us racist and continue to do whatever they want and then you find out we are keeping them and the snp will let them in under the guise of refugees it makes me sick to the stomach

George ask you self why They want to attack us .

Then look what we have done to them or is it a case you see what you want ?

Old soldier told me the best way to deal with them. When the body is recovered after they are killed or they kill themselves. Stuff the body or body parts inside a dead pig or wrap it in pig skin. Now those seeking martyrdom and the route to the loads of promised virgin's will be blocked as they are dirty wrapped in bacon and wont get into the "Heaven"

Now that is a thought for the suicide bomber.

Guest johnhunter

what we have done to them ???? we have supplied aid money and otherwise to these countries for decades and still all they want is for us to be muslim fact we are the infedels fact kill the unbelievers fact all in their book that noone is allowed to talk about

spot on Wallace,shower oh dirty barstewards

Read the post by the Australian pm on face book,ie if they don't want to live by our laws or culture go somewhere else why did they all come here years ago because we bent over and gave them everything they fkn wanted and they repay us by killing our youngsters no sympathy , I protect my own why is our government not protecting us .

have we all forgotten lockerbie or yvonne fletcher shot dead outside the libyan embassy and all walked free due to diplomatic immunity and that was before any wars on afghanistan or iraq do your homework what we need now is some one in government to stand up and say no more certainly no more so called refugees get the border control back to what it used to be if they go out to syria or any of these countries they never get back in