Young Birds Direct From The Stock Loft

smiler

Macaulay, Ferguson & Curran (FORFAR RPC)

We would like to offer a select draft of 2017 bred young birds direct from the stock loft at stock are Corbett Busschaert. Jan Aarden. and Leo van Rijn

We have sons and daughters of champion skater. champion Fran. champion 14. ace Annie and champion Cath

and most of the young birds will be double grand children of the above birds

Also at stock we have two pair of Leo van Rijn and they carry some of Leo's best blood line's

WE also have at stock two pair of Jan Aarden all are dble grand children of Incredible. True Grit and EL Mozeno

All young birds will come with full pedigree's All are priced at £50.00

the young birds are brother's /sister's or half brother's / sister's to birds that have scored in club fed combine and national level we race in the FOFAR RPC and our results can be viewed on pigeonbascis

for more information please phone jim on mble 07851256324 or pm me

A cock the same way bred as the Jan Aarden's on offer topped the Federation this year. Last year our 1st bird from SNFC YB National (5th Sect, 20th Open) was Jan Aarden. Birds bred by us in previous years are performing for others in the North and through in the West. Rest assured if I was able to take these up in the racing loft, then they would not be on the market. This is a chance to buy birds that are bred in the purple and performing for us. AW THE BEST ;)

I have purchased birds over the last couple of years from this loft . Ive had quite a few winners. I won my club today with a yearling this bird was purchased last year as Y/B has only had 3 races and won twice Just shows the me its quality that wins Well worth a purchase Great Birds

It's always nice to hear that birds breed by us where winning this weekend

and have being winning in club and fed. We have had a few reports this year of birds winning and taking fed ticket's thanks for txt's and phone calls letting us know

atb jim

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders