Joe Murphy --Big Thanks

grdkeith

sitting here havin a cuppa reading my BHW and this weeks Joe Murphy column i am thinking its about time that on behalf of all north of scotland fed members i would like to thank Joe for his time and help at the Thornton lib site,he does this for us up to 5 times a year and we are all very grateful, the race where he was good enough to put a photo of the liberation in this weeks BHW was in fact quite a strange one with the early birds doing the speeds we had envisaged but many birds took a lot longer than expected although returns in the end were not too bad, so thanks once again Joe for your help and the photo, it was good to see the full transporter in all its glory

Are you sure it was tea you were drinking I can't see the transporter on the Joe Murphy column thread.

Should have gone to spec savers!

You are right though Mr Magoo, Joe is a great help to us at Thornton and it is much appreciated.

course it was tea--no sugar --cos im an athlete :emoticon-0136-giggle: aint me thats blind page 30 of this weeks BHW cracking photo of our lib

Ok my apologies I have just had my magazine delivered and I can see the photo of the lorry and liberation as you stated.

I had read it on here and that photo has been omitted for some reason which seems strange. So that is where my confusion has come from.

Phew!!!!

I was worried it was an age thing Paul!!! :D

Ok my apologies I have just had my magazine delivered and I can see the photo of the lorry and liberation as you stated.

I had read it on here and that photo has been omitted for some reason which seems strange. So that is where my confusion has come from.

So I was right :emoticon-0136-giggle: you were wrong and we all know what's occured :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Actually we were both right! It was in the magazine but not on the thread so we were both right 😜

Someone has obviously made an error either technological or judgemental :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

lot o big words there :emoticon-0140-rofl: once is a mistake but twice is just careless <_<

yer right Geordie, Athlete?? you keep takin the tablets youll soon get better haha

Hey pal I once had a severe dose o athletes foot,is that enough evidence for you? And before you start I did NOT need to be sitting Doon to find it

:emoticon-0140-rofl:

By the way did you recognise our lorry from the picture? :crying:

Hey pal I once had a severe dose o athletes foot,is that enough evidence for you? And before you start I did NOT need to be sitting Doon to find it

:emoticon-0140-rofl:

By the way did you recognise our lorry from the picture? :crying:

Maybe the amount of doo's was too much to fit onto a J peg