How Many Pigeon Clubs Have Toilets ?

hotrod

Duntocher and Clydebank club has been reported to the local authority that we are running a club that

A hasn't a toilet and

B has no disabled axcess

So some low life with a grudge to our club has done this , think we all know who did it . Now we might have to mark our pigeons else where until this is sorted . Fkn scumbag, so watch out lads there right nasty folk out there .

Providing all members agree to conditions there can be no issue Stuart ,as you are a membership club but if you hold shows or sales then it becomes open issue to visitors . My club has toilet and washing facility but now the water board want paying for usage ! Can't win .

Get an old portaloo stick it in the building (dont use it ) and some old wheelchair ramps that can be folded out if needed.

http://www.ebay.co.u...LUAAOSw-3FZBe8I

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/porta-loo-/182556868970?hash=item2a813cc16a:g:CjgAAOSwcgNZCLxO

I've got a loan of my grandsons portable ramp if needed , and yes a portaloo would do I think ,will wait and see what happens when they come out to see us. The guy from the council told us this is the 21st century not the 1970,s . So if your club hasn't got the 2 things noted above beware of the scumbags .it might be you next .

Providing all members agree to conditions there can be no issue Stuart ,as you are a membership club but if you hold shows or sales then it becomes open issue to visitors . My club has toilet and washing facility but now the water board want paying for usage ! Can't win .

Our club has a toilet , but we dont pay water rates etc for some reason we get exemption from local council

I Am a member of the glasgow fed, we offered our club as a central marking point, We have toilets and wheel chair access, So if you think I am the scumbag say it, I have the BALLS to come on here and say GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT before you point the finger. I also have the Balls to say dont point the finger at DUMBARTON or is that why we got a recoded delivery letter at a cost of 6.45 per letter to say they GLASGOW FED will not be accepting any new members for the season 2017

How in the name of #### does a disabled person catch pigeons to basket for racing but can't climb a step at club hut.Sour grapes are ripe

Some with great difficulty on all levels

Unsympathetic to the disabled - here's hoping you don't become one

We have two severely disabled members - one of whom is well below pension age and relies on others to help - or he cannot send

Just because club facilities are inadequate does not make them acceptable or accessible to all

And as to toilet facilities:

Men may be happy to pee (or otherwise) in public - but I can assure you, women are not!

Red if we had disabled fanciers then of course we would have access ,I have two disabled grand children who are in wheelchairs , as for toilets I've only ever had one club room that had a toilet in it in nearly 40 years in the sport . If we need a toilet then so be it .

Red if we had disabled fanciers then of course we would have access ,I have two disabled grand children who are in wheelchairs , as for toilets I've only ever had one club room that had a toilet in it in nearly 40 years in the sport . If we need a toilet then so be it .

Don't get me wrong - my own club has not got these facilities

We have disabled members

(I haven't reported it!)

But it's not right

Our club was reported for not having the proper facilities and it cost us mega bucks to put it right so we could obtain our ticket to run as a club, and as a club we have been in financial difficulty ever since and cant see that changing in the future.

Didn't know that Pigeon clubs needed to have wheelchair access?....worlds gone *expletive removed* mad

more to the point fred

how many clubs can afford to get wheelchair access

and a disabled toilet put in

a lot of clubs are run out of huts,garages, lockups ,etc etc

how can they get these put in place

like these members do

go to the toilet before you go to the club

and im afraid its a fact of life not all places can be wheelchair friendly

eg if your clubs up a flight or two of stairs how can you adapt that for a wheelchair

i was under the impression that unless you were building or renovating a toilet/ building

you didnt have to provide these facilitys

thats what it used to be , may have changed now

Duntocher and Clydebank club has been reported to the local authority that we are running a club that

A hasn't a toilet and

B has no disabled axcess

So some low life with a grudge to our club has done this , think we all know who did it . Now we might have to mark our pigeons else where until this is sorted . Fkn scumbag, so watch out lads there right nasty folk out there .

Who did it Stuart?

I Am a member of the glasgow fed, we offered our club as a central marking point, We have toilets and wheel chair access, So if you think I am the scumbag say it, I have the BALLS to come on here and say GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT before you point the finger. I also have the Balls to say dont point the finger at DUMBARTON or is that why we got a recoded delivery letter at a cost of 6.45 per letter to say they GLASGOW FED will not be accepting any new members for the season 2017

I have read the post a few time and can't see where it said you are the scmbag can you show me where it is???? As for your club as a central pick up point would be a bit odd you's only have 4 members and clydebank have double maybe even 3 times that amount of members so it makes sense for it to be clydebank and as I recall your club only sent to 3 races last year including youngbirds clydebank sent to ever race.