Low Life Ets Ring Thieves

goggs

HI FELLOW MEMBERS

JUST GOT GRIZZLE HEN BACK FROM SATURDAYS RACE...ONLY HER 2ND RACE AND MUST HAVE DROPPED IN SOMEWHERE FOR DRINK..WHEN IN THIS THIEVING BASSAS LOFT ...THEY DECIDED TO REMOVE THE NEW ETS RING ON HER LEG .I AM DISGUSTED THAT FELLOW FANCIERS WOULD DO THIS. IN MY EYES THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW....MOST FANCIERS I KNOW ARE TRUE SPORTSPEOPLE WHO ARE GREAT AMBASSADORS TO THE SPORT....BUT LIKE ANY SPORT THERE ARE ALWAYS LOWLIFES THAT DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THIS GREAT SPORT.....SORRY FOR THE RANT GUYS.

GOGGS

I'll double check tomorrow, as that is my granddaughters ring numbers. If it is the same pigeon then she lost it about 10 months ago on its 5th

Training toss at the Forth Bridges.As soon as it came in on Saturday she checked the number and said it was hers. I meant to put a message on it

To see if anybody would get in touch if it went back to another loft. Instead I let it out by mistake this morning. She had and has bred quite a few grizzles.

hi there

this pigeon came to me last year and it was reported to shu...it took me 6 weeks to eventually get contact with your granddaughter because the phone number given to me was her boyfriends or brothers. this pigeon was transferred to me;;;; BUT ANYWAY THE POINT IS WHERE IS MY NEW ETS RING..HAS IT BEEN TAKEN OFF FOR 1 OF HER OWN RACERS....

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

GOGGS