Joshua Vs Klitschko

kingziemckay

Guest billy duguid

Joshua hasn't really been really tested yet Klitschko has one of the best defenses in the heavyweight division so i recon Klitschko late on

Joshua hasn't really been really tested yet Klitschko has one of the best defenses in the heavyweight division so i recon Klitschko late on

The reality, sadness in reality, is that Joshua gets the chance all ... It shows the lack of competition, and how much it has down spiralled in the last 10 - 20 years.

Yes Joshua is a class in the making, no two ways about that. Further it's not his fault. He can only fight the standard (In his class) offered. The good part is win or lose he will be a wealthy man, and deservedly so. However at this stage of his progress, in times shortly past it wouldn't even have entered his, or the management's' head to take this fight.

Both the Brothers 10myears back would have been classes above him.

Ok Klitso is pushing 42, and well past his best, but that isn't Joshua's fault!

I think it will go the distance and I lean towards Joshua (Hopefully) in taking the fight.

Having said that he needs to stay away from Doutnay Wilder for the present.

As for either Fury's he would be too good in the next 12 months. In the mean time a couple of good Journey men will suffice.

These are the opponents that will show a true Assessment of his' worth.

Two years time he will be at his peak, then maybe Wilder for the undisputed titles.

Let's hope so eh!