Matador Food For Sale And Medications

freddy1980

hi all iv start sell matador food the only person in Scotland to stock it am based in Edinburgh also the full range off backs products I will be doing other brands as well i.e swainston , Paloma food/supplements and minerals , teurlings food and products , and other products brands are harkers , Johnston , traviphama , gem , aviform and loft equipment i.e scrapers drinkers feeders baths and more if u don't see just ask

the price list for the matador food am going to do a special offer for a month only

£1 off the rrp price only on matador food offer ends 4/5/17

prem sprint £15.40

prem racing £16.40

prem super racing £19.10

prem complete £16.10

prem rest £14.90

prem race young £16.00

prem marathon £16.70

prem start £15.80

prem super start £17.80

prem turbo energy £19.00

prem extreme racing £16.30

prem super energy £20,00

prem moulting £15.80

prem super moulting £21.00

prem breeding Olympia £16.70

prem super breeding £21.30

prem long distance don't have a price yet

all above 20kg bags

matador mineral 5kg

matador ocean gold 10kg

prem h.e 12.5kg £17.20

need a price on any thing else just get in touch

Edited by freddy1980

not yet novo will be hear next week was try to get feed back last week to see wat ppl would take didn't get a lot off response so iv only ordered wat ppl would take and a couple off other one other ppl have used before so don't have them all in stock but will get it if someone want it if I remerber u say turbo and extreme racing

Guest mambo

hi all iv start sell matador food the only person in Scotland to stock it am based in Edinburgh also the full range off backs products I will be doing other brands as well i.e swainston , Paloma food/supplements and minerals , teurlings food and products , and other products brands are harkers , Johnston , traviphama , gem , aviform and loft equipment i.e scrapers drinkers feeders baths and more if u don't see just ask

the price list for the matador food am going to do a special offer for a month only

£1 off the rrp price only on matador food offer ends 4/5/17

prem sprint £15.40

prem racing £16.40

prem super racing £19.10

prem complete £16.10

prem rest £14.90

prem race young £16.00

prem marathon £16.70

prem start £15.80

prem super start £17.80

prem turbo energy £19.00

prem extreme racing £16.30

prem super energy £20,00

prem moulting £15.80

prem super moulting £21.00

prem breeding Olympia £16.70

prem super breeding £21.30

prem long distance don't have a price yet

all above 20kg bags

matador mineral 5kg

matador ocean gold 10kg

prem h.e 12.5kg £17.20

need a price on any thing else just get in touch

Freddy to make it in this game you would need to have pigeon corn selling a £10 a bag if you don't have 60% of you stock in your shop you will struggle getting pigeon men in the door country wide feeds do most bags at £10 a don't know your mark up but what I do know pigeon men shop about, if I was you a would have a look in to coxy deans spelling not sure,lol and price accordingly best of luck and yes they sell dear feeding also

Guest mambo

mambo wat brands are they cause there not many brand that sell £10 food bamfords and swainston but I no a lot off ppl hear don't like it swainston I did want to stock food ppl don't want to buy

Country wide feeds is one Frazier, gibs, swainsons, there are others but do not know your mark up but they also sell more expensive feed take you resting for example swainstone do that for £7.50 versel larga do one for £10 50. They do a best all round for about £13.50 Pigeon men choises yes, but a know pigeon mens ideas. Don't ask me ask others that are winning, they will tell you what the use winter, and tell what they use race weeks I am only trying to give you the heads up

mambo wat brands are they cause there not many brand that sell £10 food bamfords and swainston but I no a lot off ppl hear don't like it swainston I did want to stock food ppl don't want to buy

Our club coalburn sells Country wide and do premium gold tenner a bag four seasons all round 9.00 bread and wean 10 bucks , no1 11 bucks

Freddy to make it in this game you would need to have pigeon corn selling a £10 a bag if you don't have 60% of you stock in your shop you will struggle getting pigeon men in the door country wide feeds do most bags at £10 a don't know your mark up but what I do know pigeon men shop about, if I was you a would have a look in to coxy deans spelling not sure,lol and price accordingly best of luck and yes they sell dear feeding also

Danny *expletive removed* off leave the guy alone if people don't want it they don't need to buy it and al pay £20 a bag for decent mixture now scurry over the wall

well everyone to there own but I would not feed my birds cheap food u get wat u pay for hears wat am going to do was going to try get a few different brand but cant be f**cked with it am only goin to do matador food and the backs products and my be later see about getting some bamfords

Guest mambo

Danny *expletive removed* off leave the guy alone if people don't want it they don't need to buy it and al pay £20 a bag for decent mixture now scurry over the wall

The guy was wanting feed back, don't see a lot of the wise men from the east,on here put there neb in, and I would say most from the east wouldent pay attention never mind buying feeding all year round at £20 a pop, so dry yer eyes, and freddy best of luck.you either want feed back or you don't.

well everyone to there own but I would not feed my birds cheap food u get wat u pay for hears wat am going to do was going to try get a few different brand but cant be f**cked with it am only goin to do matador food and the backs products and my be later see about getting some bamfords

because it is cheaper dosent mean it is off inferior quality some feeds are just vastly over priced each to there own

no ur right but the grain quality I think is not as good iv had birds 20yr all different kinds off breds and I think the cheaper priced food the poorer the grain quality in it that's a fact but ever body to there own am feeding vanrobeys just now and some numbers i.e 38/39/523/11/26 I no are all about £14 plus a bag and I no in the shop it would be wee bit more but

no ur right but the grain quality I think is not as good iv had birds 20yr all different kinds off breds and I think the cheaper priced food the poorer the grain quality in it that's a fact but ever body to there own am feeding vanrobeys just now and some numbers i.e 38/39/523/11/26 I no are all about £14 plus a bag and I no in the shop it would be wee bit more but

Where's 29 and 35

Spill the beans tell us your secret, s

😂 😂😂😂😂

You guys in the Danderhall area are lucky Freddy has laid out the cash to give you feeding locally. When I go for feed its the price of 2 Gallon's of petrol for starters. I never look at the price of what I want as long as its quality not rubbish and Matador is one of the top brands in Europe. Best of luck with your endeavour Freddy..

novo that was ones I could think off thanks peter well the matador food will be ordered tomorrow so will be hear Monday if anyone is interested iv only ordering 8 diifrent mixes just now witch are

prem turbo

prem extreme

prem complete

prem marathon

prem racing

prem start

prem racing young

prem rest