Training Tosses

dunc50

hi anyone started training for new west root, yet ?? douglas, elvanfoot, ect

There's plenty of stray pigeons floating around Coalburn so some people are training, a had a mealy a red and a cheq at the loft but never came in all had su 16 rings with marker rings on

Eric Kirkham of Clarkston club, had his first toss from Bogside through Newmains flying back to Airdrie,lost three plus one home late showing signs of hawk attack and so it begins.

[/quot not surprised ther not the last you will hear this coming from their :unsure:

Always trained down the m74 purely because it takes me minutes to get onto it...can do abington and back an hour easy 28 miler job done..

Not started training this season as my team are still on ybs and the weather has been pants....toying with the idea of no training see how they go

Edited by geordie1234

Always trained down the m74 purely because it takes me minutes to get onto it...can do abington and back an hour easy 28 miler job done..

Not started training this season as my team are still on ybs and the weather has been pants....toying with the idea of no training see how they go

You don't know how lucky you are George, ive 50 minutes each way for about 18 mile :)

But had 31 cocks and 31 hens there and only dropped one se well chuffed :)

will be in doncaster every night next week can drop them in gretna each night if your interested and we can all just how good the racing can be on your returns after a week :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Sounds like a plan, but Moffat would do as a bit early so mind bring a couple of baskets of your own as ours may get lost

We will have 4 or 5 tosses with cover i hope and that will be it till later in the season the birds done over 30 mins with the flag easily this morning and were flagged again this afternoon

We will have 4 or 5 tosses with cover i hope and that will be it till later in the season the birds done over 30 mins with the flag easily this morning and were flagged again this afternoon

Flagged at this time of year Alf really

Ours are doing 1 hour without anything and they're finishing young birds now