North Of Scotland Yb Sale

Just a reminder our YB sale is on the 26th of March at the Inverurie Loco Works.

The draw for the Breeder Buyer competition will be also be announced at the sale, by the way there is still time to enter...prize money for East and West sections.

:animatedpigeons:

Just a reminder our YB sale is on the 26th of March at the Inverurie Loco Works.

Viewing 1:30pm Sale starts 2:30pm

The draw for the Breeder Buyer competition will be also be announced at the sale, by the way there is still time to enter...prize money for East and West sections.

:animatedpigeons:

Rick has just told me that he is just 5 ybs short of our target for the Breeder Buyer, anybody from the North of Scotland Fed interested in competing can pm or :call me: on 01542 870205...would be a great achievement in its first year!

Rick has just told me that he is just 5 ybs short of our target for the Breeder Buyer, anybody from the North of Scotland Fed interested in competing can pm or :call me: on 01542 870205...would be a great achievement in its first year!

Only a couple of spaces to fill, entries close 11pm tonight.