Cock Not Filling Eggs

The sire if my club winner has missed 3 rounds, trimmed his feathers after throwing the last nest out but empty eggs again. Will trim the hen {should have done it already) but any other ideas. got plenty from him last year. Hes only 3 years old.

I would doubt it would be an abundance of feathering around the vent as this is something that happens later on in life, he should be full of vitality and in best shape of his life....if the hen is old try trimming hers.

Is he actually treading that might sound stupid, but if his getting knocked off by more dominat cocks he will never tread.

I would give him some wheatgerm oil on his grains

I would doubt it would be an abundance of feathering around the vent as this is something that happens later on in life, he should be full of vitality and in best shape of his life....if the hen is old try trimming hers.

Is he actually treading that might sound stupid, but if his getting knocked off by more dominat cocks he will never tread.

I would give him some wheatgerm oil on his grains

Ryan think you may be right, about getting knocked of. Just had a good blether with Stuart and he mentioned the same. hes not the boldest in the loft. Ive plenty room to sort them out since moving the race birds to the new loft.

The sire if my club winner has missed 3 rounds, trimmed his feathers after throwing the last nest out but empty eggs again. Will trim the hen {should have done it already) but any other ideas. got plenty from him last year. Hes only 3 years old.

I've a cock that missed his first two rounds this year paired to the same hen as last year but I see his third round is full sometimes there just not up to it early in the season by the way I noticed a change in the cock this time he was much keener on the drive and keener on the eggs so there is time yet for yours plus it will be a lot colder in your neck of the woods lol