Universial Leads

peter dempsey

Guest mambo

hi I a looking for a universial lead to do Benizing and Unikon clock if any for sale please let me know through P B

thanks in advance also if any club as a benizing master timer for sale

Has your club not got the master timer and I do believe the kit comes with the cable that fits all types of units.there is a guy from Ayrshire deals in that type of ets

I have been trying to marry the UNIKON with other ets systems for years and was always told by the software companies this cannot be done as UNIKON wont release the codes but I hope the have now changed there mind it would save a lot of hassle in My club my clock man has pulled all his hair out Ha ha he now polishes his nap trying to Get a result

I plug my Benzing Universal cable into the Unikon system in one of my clubs and into a Taurus at another club. I have also plugged into Bricon at central marking. :)

hello

I am interested in how you manage this and where we can get the leads we have two systems UNIKON and TAUTUS and we have failed every time with a selection of leads to get a result straight off the clocks

hello

I am interested in how you manage this and where we can get the leads we have two systems UNIKON and TAUTUS and we have failed every time with a selection of leads to get a result straight off the clocks

All the clocking systems have their own distinct universal cables to allow them to connect. I think they only give a print off which has to be manually loaded to a result programme. The best person would be Jim Savage. try contacting Abbeypap on here. Joan would get Jim to answer your queries or contact him direct through the homing pigeons site. :)