Free Bird Reported

pigeon hut

Hi everyone just a word of warning give a lad some free birds last year with the transfer form took him at is word.he would send it off to transfer them silly me no he did not and this morning had one reported to me in Manchester to deal with.his number is no longer on the go tryed it has he lives in Wigan closer to Manchester then me three and half hours away.so if I offer any more birds free to help people out I will send the form off.

No transfer, no birds,simple.

doesnt work that way im afraid andy

you can only supply transfer forms

when you have breeder buyer sales with birds in the pen

or any charity sales with pens ,

if the new owners dont send off the transfer

theres nothing you can do about it

got a kit of svr from wor..l lofts last year he advertises in BHW, this b.....d is a premier league rat, as sent a pile o s..t up to us full of ybs, and took months to get a transfer for them, had to go to the organ grinder in rpra to get it sorted . so be aware of this lo life emoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gifemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

doesnt work that way im afraid andy

you can only supply transfer forms

when you have breeder buyer sales with birds in the pen

or any charity sales with pens ,

if the new owners dont send off the transfer

theres nothing you can do about it

No reason why it can't work that way. When I bred dogs, we transferred the pups to the new owner. Now when ANRF has an auction, I supply transfer forms to the vendor and ask them to have it filled in before the pigeon is shipped. ANRF pays for the transfer from the proceeds. This ensures that the vendor is not landed in this way. If we are unable to secure the signature of the purchaser, it is signed pp by myself and sent to SHU. We have not had any bother. The vendor should always ensure they are no longer liable for a bird that is no longer their property. :)