Ron Sampford....ware Hertfordshire

Guest Old Timer

Guest Old Timer

Hi Folks

Just wondering if anyone can remember the late Ron Sampford he raced very successfully to an 8x5 loft especially at the longer races sending just 3 or 4 pigeons.

A very inspirational flyer just wondering if any of the Forum members race Naturally to a small modest set up or if anyone knew Ron would be interested to hear your thoughts on the man.

Hi Folks

Just wondering if anyone can remember the late Ron Sampford he raced very successfully to an 8x5 loft especially at the longer races sending just 3 or 4 pigeons.

A very inspirational flyer just wondering if any of the Forum members race Naturally to a small modest set up or if anyone knew Ron would be interested to hear your thoughts on the man.

his small loft set up has been discussed before Bob .some of the attachments and photo,s have been lost during site up-dates , yet you still get a sense of the man .heres the link ,,,,, http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/topic/18313-tiny-loft/page__st__20

Guest Old Timer

Cheers Andy i have read and shared this post a few times on Facebook truly inspiring fancier been old school fancier myself would and could quite easily go for this myself as pigeon racing today as lost all it's characters great man who will be sadly missed