Hello

Guest Old Timer

Guest Old Timer

Evening all just like to say hello to everyone on the Forum i have just re-started back after 12 years out of the sport.

I originally started in the early 70's always enjoyed and loved the old pigeons, must admit it's changed a lot since I packed up. No racing for me this year as i only have 12 youngsters at the moment which I will use as my foundation stock. I have just Re-joined my old club The Grimsby West Marsh HS which is affiliated to the Lincolnshire South Road Federation. I have flown both North and South routes won from all inland race points South and taken some minor positions from across the Channel and the odd win when I raced North. Would like to wish all fellow fanciers all the very best for the coming season cheers Bob

Best of luck to you, I hope your plan comes to fruition. I am in a similar position to you just back in this year after a break of 22 years, and yes its a bit different now, but hey there is still a wing at each side & food goes in the top end then comes out the bottom end,

Best of Luck