Virgin Media Hub 3.0

Is anybody having problems after setting this up? The phones are ok and the tablet but my old laptop wont work ie WI-FI Doesn't have a valid IP configuration.The new laptop was the same but we had a power cut last night and after that the new one worked but the old one's still u/s.Any ideas would be welcome and I'll pass them on to my daughter,cheers.

This is probably a silly question Alex,have you clicked on the wifi icon bottom right of screen ?

If you have does it say connections are available ?

If it does click on your router connection,ie Virgin and click connect,it should ask you for the security key which will be on the hub.Enter the key and holed your breath :D :D

Good luck mate. :( :( :(

This is probably a silly question Alex,have you clicked on the wifi icon bottom right of screen ?

If you have does it say connections are available ?

If it does click on your router connection,ie Virgin and click connect,it should ask you for the security key which will be on the hub.Enter the key and holed your breath :D :D

Good luck mate. :( :( :(

Yes and it's saying connected but when you try to get into a website it comes up no internet connection.The laptop is 8 years old now, was thinking it may have had it although it was working ok before the change over.Cheers.

Alex if you phone virgin media on 150 (no charge for virgin customers) press 1 when asked and follow her instruction. you will be put to an engineer and he should be able to sort your problem out. I always find them very helpful. :emoticon-0167-beer: