A Few That Asked About Liz

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest TAMMY_1

A few folk have asked me about Liz [my wife for those that dont know us ],a few weeks back Liz was diagnosed with Leukemia and was admitted to Christies at Manchester,after we spoke to the doctors we decided that she wanted to have the new trial treatment they are using there and at several other hospitals,she is coping well with the treatment but she has a long way to go,we would like to thank those that send good wishes and hope it all goes well.Tammy.

HOPE THE TREATMENT IS A SUCESS I MYSELF HAD MY GLANDS AND VOICE BOX REMOVED THROUGH HAVING CANCER I HAVE HAD 40 RADIO THEREPY TREATMENTS I CANT SPEAK BUT THESE PEOPLE AT THE BEETSON DO A FANTASTIC JOB LOOKING AFTER YOU AT LEAST IM STILL HERE AND YOU FIND OUT YOUR TRUE FRIENDS WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THESE THINGS 2 PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME ARE WILLIE MILLEN AND TOMMYBHOY ON THE SITE THAT BRINGS MY FEEDING TO ME THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO CARE AND WHAT I CLASS AS GOOD PEOPLE I WISH YOUR GOOD LADY ATB WITH HER TREATMENT MATE

Tam & Liz

I think we are all in shock to hear this news I know for one it has come as a bolt from the blue

I think I speak for ALL on basics and wish Liz all the best with her new treatment

I am not a religious person but hope and pray the treatment works for you both

Give her my love and best wishes

Ian

Tam & Liz

I think we are all in shock to hear this news I know for one it has come as a bolt from the blue

I think I speak for ALL on basics and wish Liz all the best with her new treatment

I am not a religious person but hope and pray the treatment works for you both

Give her my love and best wishes

Ian

HEAR HEAR.