Sale Sale 2, HANDING OVER THE CHEQ

#1 User is offline   Ian McKay 

• High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Location"Kingslea" Kingswells Aberdeen AB15 8SL
  • Club:Silver City RPC

Posted 2 February 2017 - 19:19 PM

Sale on behalf of the Victoria Hospital Haematology/Oncology Day Units Endowment Fund

The story to date Archie (Fifer to you and me) lost his wife Mary late June 2016.

Archie and his wife Mary have had a rough time of late with Mary having constant lung problems and was diagnosed with a form of Leukemia. It was not a good prediction or outcome for Mary. The team looking after her decided she would be a good candidate for a new type of treatment which Archie and Mary were delighted to accept. The treatment began and Mary had an immediate corrective reaction to the new drugs. Mary remained the star patient in the Haematology/Oncology Day Unit.

The treatment and staff worked miracles with Mary and everyone got on well with her being a regular visitor for treatment. This continued for over two years until Mary eventually succumbed to her condition. During her stay and visits to this new unit, Mary noticed that everything was of a basic nature and with patients having to sit for up to 8 hours and informed Archie of this problem. Archie asked me if we could run a sale on Pigeon Basics to help out with some more luxury items such as cushions and items to help with the patients' comforts which I agreed to do and said I needed some info on Mary's condition which she was naturally reluctant to divulge. I eventually wrote a report and asked Archie to present it to Mary for approval and to Archie's surprise she accepted. By that time Mary had further problems and had also suffered a stroke while in hospital. She did recover from the stroke but within a few months, her condition deteriorated and she very sadly passed away

I think the time is right to fulfill Mary's request and raise funds for the unit which gave so much to her and others care and give the patients the comforts they deserve at their time of need.

Sale to run from 12th Feb to 19th Feb

Finishing at 20.59.59

Please be aware we now can tell exactly which second your bid is being placed. The time above your bid is site time and will be used

Buyer to arrange collection of successful bids (see offer below)
All bids will be on sale board
No 5min rule
Bids in £5 increments please
Salesmans' decision is final

Hi Ian
If any of the birds purchased require couriering we will deliver up as far as Fife for the cost of £40, but £5.00 from the £40 will be donated to the charity, so will receive just £35.00.
G&R Couriers
Phone: +44 (0)1773 874194
Mobile: +44 (0)7725 209762

Sale 2

Lot 21 Tam Richardson (Kingbilly 2) Lanarkshire

2 Young bird

Sire to young birds is ARTHUR drk ch van reet of R A ANDERSON Toey breeding ,raced only as a young bird flying the full Lanarkshire Federations young bird program plus two young bird Nationals where he Won in access of £1,400 in club racing he gained 1st,3rd ,6th plus 12th Section 22nd Fed 2054 birds also 14th Section 39th Fed 6735 birds ,2nd Region 2nd Section SNRPC PETERBOROUGH 288 MILES, Also 1st Section in SNFC LEICESTER race at 247 MILES .

DAM TO, YOUNG BIRD IS LEAH Blue Van Reet Bred by S Stewart, winning 2 x 1st clubs plus 1st Section Lanarkshire Fed and 4th Section Lanarkshire Fed over 6,000 pigeons both times she was also 15th Section young bird National,her Sire is a Blue w/f of Kenny Bald's breeding being a Direct son of kenny's no 1 pair who bred a host of winners Dam is Blue pied inbred to Toey and purchased from the late Billy King Newmains

THESE two pigeons are the no 1 stock pair in my loft and are Sire /Dam to countless winners they are also already Grand parents to 1st Section SNRPC yb National for myself and others ,bidding £50 Tam Richardson. can you post this on your sale MR McKay please

Current bid £85 Paid Thanks Edinburgh west

Lot 22 Jocky Scott (vice president) Fife

1 young bird

From the stock loft of a National Winner

Current bid £100 bluedoo1 Paid Thanks

Lot 23 John Quinn Lanarkshire

1 + 1 Young bird

My Yb will be a full Bro or Sis to the yearling hen I timed from Ypres this year.
Sire Louella Van Den Heuval X Jan Theelen purchased from the Dutch breeding station.
Buyer will also get a "gift" Yb of my choice. The Yb for sale has hatched and will be ready in 3 weeks time. Or if the buyer wishes they can take one from the next nest.Atvb with the sale. John

Current bid £70 quando Paid Thanks

Lot 24 Colin Grieve (eatcoaster) Ardrie

2 Young birds

Hi Ian
As I am not planning to pair up just yet but will donate 1 yb from my young leb who was 8th Sect Eastbourne and 4th Sect Clermont in 2015 with the SNFC, never had him right last year so never went to Nats his g/sire Won MNFC Bergerac for C Leadbeater .not sure of his mate yet but could go to half sister,his mother is my best hen having bred 2nd Sect 3rd Open Bovington SNFC,2nd,3rd,4th,8th West Sect SNFC.
The 2nd yb can be picked out of stock loft also .
Colin Grieve

Young leb has been paired today to a blue pied hen bred by John Houston Greengairs

Attached File  Colin Grieve pedigree.jpg (12.54K)
Number of downloads: 19

Current bid £60 bluebell101 Paid Thanks

Lot 25 Alex Blyth (HOMER49)Carluke Lanarkshire

2 Young birds

Hi Ian
Would like to donate 2 young birds to your very
worthy cause
Not paired up yet but should they be purchased locally
the buyer can have there own pick from young bird loft
If not purchased locally will pick 2 myself and will also pay 50%
of the carriage
The 2 young birds will be birds bred from my family of
GWP MacAloneys

Wishing you ATB with the sale
Cheers
Homer 49

Current bid £135 brocher Paid Thanks

Lot 26 Steve Foster (Sajfos) Leyland Lancs

1 Young bird

My donation for the auction is to be April bred from this pair .
Sire :"Mickey Mealie" , Son of Mickey Collins "Superior Pair" , (Parents of 6x1st Fed , etc ) Van Den Bulck .
"Mickey Mealie" has bred winners in His first year gifted to two Friends .

Dam :"Red Sally" , Dtr "Goede Rode" bred by Van Den Bulck .. Dam of winners in Her first year .
Half Sister to "De Kittel" & "De Griepel" , etc .

Regards,
Steve.

Current bid £140 REDROCKET Paid Thanks

Lot 27 Duncan Cowan (duncow) Airth

2 Young birds

Very happy to donate 2 young birds to your great cause. Pick from loft hope this helps some Duncan Cowan North West Fed. I have Vandenbelles, Joss Thones and Couasters to choose from

Current bid £70 jake12 Paid Thanks

Lot 28 Jim Honeyman (Lippa) Kennoway Fife

1 Young bird

Hi Ian
I will donate a youngster from my stock loft bred from De Raun -Sablon & Aelbrecht.The parents of this youngster were purchased from Pipa Auctions At A Great Expense
This is a worthy cause The Haematology/Oncology Day Unit do a fantastic job providing treatment for cancer patients
Jim Honeyman (Kennoway)

Current bid £60 sapper756 Paid Thanks

Lot 29 Ally Mac Oban

1 Young bird

Hi Ian
For auction winner can choose from the stock loft.
Ive a cracking cock from Jim Hannah g/s of Glenburn Gold and his Andrezel hen.
3 from Davie Jamieson, 2 who's Sire is a son of the Gold Medal cock,
Hugo Kipp hen, the hen has bred loads of winners at distance racing, Phileas x nestmate to his International Winner, Kipp
2 from a daughter Of Frank Baillies National winner and 2 from The Dam of Frank's national winner
A daughter of Gareth Rankin's Marcia
Sons and daughters of Steve Foster's Moorke, Kingpin, Mighty White, Grand children of Blauwe leo, Goede 64 and Donker Leo
A pair from Frank Tasker's sale.
An Inbred Grandson of GWP Macaloney's Black Caviar
3 Pete Patrick doos that have been great breeders for me.
My club winner last year and my cock that was 2nd club 2015.
Also 3 very well bred doos on loan from George Baird.

Hope there is something of interest. As I said its not easy to get couriers to Oban but I will do what I can to help if needed.
Al.

Current bid £100 Nipper Paid Thanks

Lot 30 Anthony Coburn (coey18) Liverpool

2 Stock birds

Hello Ian, I have a pair of stock birds I had 1 round from this year, I come 1st the nest mate 5th. I would like to donate 2 ybs from this pair, will be paired in march. If they can win for me, in my 1st year, I am sure someone more experienced could do good with them. Will ask Leanne to pm you copies of pedigrees mate. Good luck, with the sale.
I could also deliver to a 50 mile radius from Liverpool, if that could be of any help?

Attached File  Cooie ped 1 adj.JPG (120.15K)
Number of downloads: 148

Attached File  Cooie ped 2.jpg (743.03K)
Number of downloads: 145

Current bid £50 Kevin Elliott Paid Thanks

Lot 31 Dougie Cunningham (cemetary) Methill Fife

2 Young birds

I would like to donate also, details to follow when they are paired up.
It will be from my stock hut.

Current bid £40 VICEPRESIDENT Paid Thanks

Lot 32 Dale renwick (daleren) Whitburn West Lothian

2 Young birds

Hi Ian will donate a pair of ybs from the stock loft I have cut down my stock this year but still have 4 children from Silver Award Winners my own Section Winner from Alencon and the best from Dave Pirie including a daughter from his National Winner buyer can have pick of loft or I can choose two birds won't be paired up till end of February all the best Dale Renwick

Current bid £100 novice Paid Thanks

Lot 33 Bernie Woffinden (berniew) Lanarkshire

1 Young bird

Ian,
I would like donate a bird to your very good forthcoming action,
SU 15 2705
Nice Cheq hen good handler with good eyesign.
Norman Southwell strain raced 4 yb races.
Nest mate Sophie Best YB Racer at SHU 2015 Lanark Show and winner of eyesign class.
Dam of above Marrianne winner of 28 eysign cards including 9 firsts and several in handling classes.
My Norman Southwell birds were obtained from A&D Deacon and Nigel Llewellyn.
Regards Bernie Woffinden

Current bid £50 paddymac Paid Thanks

Lot 34 Who Dares Wins OLR Gary Tomlinson Blackbrook Derbyshire

6 Young birds

Hi Ian, Who Dares Wins pigeon stud we will donate a kit of 6 youngsters, two of these will be very special squeakers bred from our direct imports which cost a small fortune, we have birds the same way bred which we are sending to One Loft Races around the world and doing very well, youngsters ready from February until June buyer to decide when they would want the youngsters.
Ian
Four of the youngsters are bred from birds we have purchased back from the One Loft Race, all parents flew France 291 miles as young birds, the other two birds will be Daniel Aerens the king of Barcelona the parents of the youngsters being purchased direct from Daniel himself.

Current bid £270 Silver fox Paid Thanks

Lot 35 PATTY BHOY Linlithgow

2 Young birds

2 YBS WILL BE FROM RACE LOFT. BRED FROM BILLY PARKES BUSCHAERTS LINES IAN.
Will donate a pair of ybs Ian. Not paired up yet tho

Current bid £50 tommy bhoys Paid Thanks

Lot 36 Macaulay,Ferguson & Curran. Gavin Ferguson (flying fifer) Forfar

1 Young bird

We would like to donate a 2017 YB for the sale. The buyer can choose a YB from the stock loft that will be the same way bred as YB's to score for us at Federation and National level over the last few years. There are Jan Aarden, Busschaert,Wildermeersch, Joop Koch to name but a few. The bird will be ready March/April time. Wishing you every success with the sale. AW THE BEST ;)
Gavin on behalf of Macaulay,Ferguson&Curran

Current bid £40 JohnQuinn Paid Thanks

Lot 37 Wullie Donnachie (Wuldon) Dundee

2 Young birds

hi Ian..

I offer a pair of Frans Zwols young birds for a great cause, they will be from the stock loft which consists of pigeons all off my original direct Frans Zwols pigeons, some of which are fast making there mark breeding multiple Club, Fed, Open winners, these pigeons have won 6 different Scottish federations and are responsible for pigeons to win no fewer than 42 Open Diplomas with the Scottish National Flying Club, winning from 266-458 miles.

I will guarantee a special pair for a special cause, so dig deep guys yu wont be disappointed.

Current bid £215 john cumming Paid Thanks

Lot 38 D & C McDougall (cynic) Peterhead

1 Young bird

Hi Ian I would like to offer a Yb from our 600 mile family. Sire of yb 8838 top stock cock Sire of. Cecil 6th. Sec. Billericay. 420mls. Then. 6th. Sec. 123rd. Open. Alencon. 633mls furthest flying bird on result. 8838 also Sire. Of. Nell. 1st Sec 11th. Open. Reims 2016 Gold. Cup 622. MLS. Furthest flying bird on SNFC result

8838 is off Faith's boy 1st Sec 75th Open Falaise 602mls
Father of loft & Sire & G/sire. Of
1st Sec 11th Open Reims
3rd. Sec. 83rd. Open Alencon
4th Sec 87th. Open Reims
6th Sec. 123rd Open Alencon
7th. Sec. 103rd. Open. Ypres
Dam of Yb Grizzle. 1212
Dam of Nell. 1st Sec. 11th. Open. Reims 622 MLS
Sire of. 1212. Faith's boy 1st. Sec 75th. Open. Falaise 602mls
Dam of. 1212 Irvine. Buchan's. 1st. Sec. 25th. Open. Clermont 590mls
As can be seen. Same way bred as. Nell
Only 2 bred same as Nell. Her. Nest mate given to new start

We wish you all the best with your sale
Regards. D&C. McDougall

Current bid £220 dumyat Paid Thanks

Lot 39 Lumsden & Colligan (Bluebell101) Fauldhouse West Lothian

2 Young birds

These 2 young birds will be of direct Patrick bros pigeons my friend spent £10k buying the best before he died we have a cock off these which is our best racing cock we have Won averages in our club for the last 9 yr we have also Won Section in SNFC and also 6 Second Sections and 3 Third Sections SNFC who ever gets these will get a bargain

Current bid £90 Chanter Paid Thanks

Lot 40 Jim Wood (lanaskshire lad)

1 Young bird

Hi Ian I would like to donate a YB to the charity sale that you are organising. Best Regards Jim wood.Ian I can't tell you for sure at the moment what the YB will be bred from but it will most likely be bred from my Brugemann / willems pigeons which have been very successful at fed and national level.
Best Regards
Jim wood.

Current bid £55 dava Paid Thanks

Lot 41 Robert Reid (novice)Beith Ayrshire

2 Young birds

The youngsters I will offer is a first rounder bred from the following.

Sire is an unrung 2 year old cock from my old stock pair which are responsible for most of the better pigeons in my loft.

Dam is a lightly raced 2 year old hen which is full sister to the following birds.
1st Federation Wetherby 2016
1st Section F Billericay 2015
8th Section F Newbury 2013
5th section Ypres 2014 and this performance was by a yearling

I bred 2 youngsters from this pair last year. The one I retained disappeared before training and the other flew all races to the young bird National for a good friend from Linwood.

I know this pair will mate together readily so feel safe offering these details.

Robert Reid.

Current bid £80 joshua Paid Thanks

Lot 42 Paul Thomson (Blue Chequer Pied) Forres

4 Young birds

Current bid £100 grdkeith Paid Thanks

Lot 43 E & K Elliott Aberdeen

2 Young birds

Such was the response to the first lot in sale one Kevin has donated another 2 Young birds
Trophies Won 2016 Club first 6 Ybs races @ Yb Averages, Fed 2 Longest Yb races @ Yb Averages I will give 2 more for the second sale no problem Kev

CLUB PRIZE 7 X 1ST
7 X 2ND
8 X 3RD
7 X 4TH
6 X 5TH
FED 23 PRIZE
1 X1ST
SNFC 3 RD AND 14TH NORTH SEC BUCKINGHAM 361 MIL OBS
SNFC 20TH NORTH SEC BUCKINGHAM 361 MIL YBS
1 LAMB YB C HAS 2 X 1ST CLUB
1X1ST FED RIPON 212 MIL
BOTH PARENTS ARE DIRECT OUT OF LAMBRECTS LOFT

The buyer can have the pick of SPRINT BIRDS
STICKER DONKER'S or DIRK VANDEN BULK

Current bid £100 butcher Paid Thanks

Lot 44 Tony Young Edinburgh

2 Young birds

Tony won the xmas race in Scotland
Current bid £100 Jim Cowie Paid Thanks

Lot 45 Mark A2B Couriers Manchester

2 Young birds

Current bid 50 BrianP Paid Thanks

Lot 46 Charlie Cameron Arbroath

1 Young bird

[b]Charity Auction .

YB Pick of the loft later round. Birds based around Snowcap 4th Open Reims SNFC and Little Dorrie 3rd open Reims SNFC. Bloodlines of the above crossed with the best of Leon Messiaen and Keith Bush lines.

2016 7th and 8th open SNFC Reims breed down from the above bloodlines

Birds at stock include Little Dorrie , Serendipity (3 times in first 15 open SNFC including 13rd open Reims , 6th open Ypres. Plus children of Perpignan base breeder of Leon Messiaen.

[b]Current bid
[b]£120 Lippa Paid Thanks

[b]Hi Ian
If any of the birds purchased require couriering we will deliver up as far as Fife for the cost of £40, but £5.00 from the £40 will be donated to the charity, so will receive just £35.00.
G&R Couriers
Phone: +44 (0)1773 874194
Mobile: +44 (0)7725 209762

#2 User is offline   Ian McKay 

• High Ranking
  • Icon

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:23 PM

Sale now open Happy bidding :drinking-coffee-200: :drinking-coffee-200:

#3 User is online   REDROCKET 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Locationnewmains , lanarkshire
  • Club:newmains

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:23 PM

Lot 25 £50 lot 26 £30

Done Thanks

Ian
S.Whiteford

#4 User is offline   robertstait 

• In Egg! (Newbie)
  • Pip
  • Club:Caerwent

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:26 PM

Lot 38 £40 please

Done Thanks

Ian

#5 User is online   Jumbo 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKintore, Aberdeenshire
  • Club:Sunnybank & Inverurie

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:28 PM

Lot 46. £50 please

Done Thanks

Ian

#6 User is offline   dunc50 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationkhill

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:29 PM

lot 33, £30

Done Thanks

Ian

#7 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:40 PM

lot 34 £150 thanks

Done Thanks

Ian

#8 User is offline   Wiley 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:40 PM

Lot 26 bid £50

Done Thanks

Ian
Posted Image
BRITS AHOY

#9 User is online   WHITTY 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMETHIL
  • Club:METHILHAVEN

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:44 PM

lot 22 £50 thanks :drinking-coffee-200:

Done Thanks

Ian
KEIRHARDIE LOFTS

#10 User is offline   blue pied 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

27+32 : £30

Done Thanks

Ian

#11 User is online   grdkeith 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Lot 42 £100 please

Done Thanks

Ian
all members are equal but some are more equal than others !!

#12 User is offline   alec guinness 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationthe campsies
  • Club:Scottish national flying club

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:45 PM

Lot 25 60 quid.thanks. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Done Thanks

Ian

#13 User is online   paddymac 

• High Ranking
  • LocationDerry

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:47 PM

Lot 33 £50 please

Done Thanks

Ian
Pat Mc Laughlin Brunswick Lofts

#14 User is online   Edinburgh west 

• Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDrylaw Edinburgh
  • Club:Edinburgh west

Posted 12 February 2017 - 21:49 PM

Lot 34 £250.

Lot 37. £100

Done Thanks

Ian

#15 User is online   KEVIN ELLIOTT 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationAberdeen
  • Club:Silver City R P C

Posted 12 February 2017 - 22:02 PM

LOT 30 £50 PLEASE

Done Thanks

Ian

#16 User is offline   Wiley 

• High Ranking

Posted 12 February 2017 - 22:21 PM

View PostWiley, on 12 February 2017 - 21:40 PM, said:

Lot 26 bid £50

Done Thanks

Ian

Not showing ian
Posted Image
BRITS AHOY

#17 User is offline   Ian McKay 

• High Ranking
  • Icon

Posted 12 February 2017 - 22:28 PM

View PostWiley, on 12 February 2017 - 22:21 PM, said:

Not showing ian

You are out bid

I am struggling to keep up and refresh the page is why

Think I am there now need a whisky :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Ian

#18 User is online   Edinburgh west 

• Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDrylaw Edinburgh
  • Club:Edinburgh west

Posted 12 February 2017 - 22:45 PM

Lot 21. £50

Lot 24. £30

Done Thanks

Ian