Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Frank, Fed men don't have a problem with their doos until National men force them to race with birds from all over. Fed men want a channel race of their own not one where another result from a different organisation overshadows their doos performance.

Well said John and I am one of the fed members who would like a channel race of there own

15/04/17 Kelso

22/04/17 Otterburn

29/04/17 Sedgefield

06/05/17 Thirsk

13/05/17 Retford

20/05/17 Melton Mowbray

27/05/17 Kettering yearling open

03/06/17 Thirsk, same day as SNFC Buckingham

10/06/17 Billericay open

17/06/17 Otterburn, same day as SNFC Littlehampton

24/06/17 Retford

01/07/17 Kelso

08/07/17 Ypres with SNFC

Personally i dont think you will ever get much better than the above. The days of the inland nationals, fed members have two options and no one is forced to compete in them, the fed has there own inland race from over 300 miles in between, racing from france in this era is a must with the SNFC or the birdage is very small and doesnt help the birds at all.

15/04/17 Kelso

22/04/17 Otterburn

29/04/17 Sedgefield

06/05/17 Thirsk

13/05/17 Retford

20/05/17 Melton Mowbray

10/06/17 Billericay open

24/06/17 Retford

01/07/17 Kelso

08/07/17 Ypres with SNFC

Personally i dont think you will ever get much better than the above. The days of the inland nationals, fed members have two options and no one is forced to compete in them, the fed has there own inland race from over 300 miles in between, racing from france in this era is a must with the SNFC or the birdage is very small and doesnt help the birds at all.

So if yer a Fed man and want to race for Averages ye can go take a expletive removed* is whit yer sayin ?? They are FORCED tae go way the SNFC and they don't want to send with them.

15/04/17 Kelso

22/04/17 Otterburn

29/04/17 Sedgefield

06/05/17 Thirsk

13/05/17 Retford

20/05/17 Melton Mowbray

10/06/17 Billericay open

24/06/17 Retford

01/07/17 Kelso

08/07/17 Ypres with SNFC

in 2016 snrpc went accross water with 46 pigeons got slaughtered on her for it , but had 36ish on result and 40 back by second day ??? small convoy ???

15/04/17 Kelso

22/04/17 Otterburn

29/04/17 Sedgefield

06/05/17 Thirsk

13/05/17 Retford

20/05/17 Melton Mowbray

10/06/17 Billericay open

24/06/17 Retford

01/07/17 Kelso

08/07/17 Ypres with SNFC

looks a good programme to me.

That's how a said bad race which it was never seen another doo

Think I seen a few more bt no for a few days lol...I picked ye up wrong sorry

I voted at the delegates meeting to go alone btw bt not for me now...give me the choice of the fed themselves or snfc nat race I'm going to the nat

carentan was a hard race as was the gold cup last year no difference,but don't see the gold cup getting vetoed the biggest Fed in Europe should be providing its members with a channel race end of story,if you don't want to go then that's the individual s choice.

well said

The weather is usually the biggest factor in dissasterous races, from Carentan I don't think the birds got a clean run over the channel, my opinion of course I had no birds at that race. I chose the inland Nat.

which turned out ok.Remember the heatwave that weekend the SNFC were advised not to go to Ypres because the racing in Belgium was suspended because of the high tempretures.

Edited by Jim hannah

The weather is usually the biggest factor in dissasterous races, from Carentan I don't think the birds got a clean run over the channel, my opinion of course I had no birds at that race. I chose the inland Nat.

which turned out ok.Remember the heatwave that weekend the SNFC were advised not to go to Ypres because the racing in Belgium was suspended because of the high tempretures.

Ye and they took some pelters for that decision