Are You Going To Send To Any?breeder Buyers

ovy1255

the nehu run a futurity race ,i have bought 4 rings and i am sending birds to sales to be auctioned.

ian snaith the middlesborough fed sec is running a 100 ring sale and breeder buyer so bought 2 rings.

there is a breeder buyer at the seven stars wreckington newcastle and i will be entering that.

and hope to be sending to the french one loft race as this one is within my budget.[got one to final last year and done ok]

the nehu run a futurity race ,i have bought 4 rings and i am sending birds to sales to be auctioned.

ian snaith the middlesborough fed sec is running a 100 ring sale and breeder buyer so bought 2 rings.

there is a breeder buyer at the seven stars wreckington newcastle and i will be entering that.

and hope to be sending to the french one loft race as this one is within my budget.[got one to final last year and done ok]

We sent to the rural olr last year and will probably give it a miss this year....it's pretty expensive?

need to organise a syndicate ,but know what you mean ,i sent to an early derby arona next year on price and format altered but was a good thing to see it all on pc during our closed season--wuldon had some success over there.

I've bought 20 gold rings (20 is maximum per entrant at £5 per ring) for the Todmorden H.S. gold ring race and I'm hoping to put a few birds in their breeder/buyer sale in March.

If funds allow I'm planning on buying a few at the breeder/buyer as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest jason

Had an excellent time yesterday at the Waterloo 2 bird club breeder/buyer sale.

being a new member, I thought it was a good turn out and I'd just like to say a huge well done to those that organised it.