Ronnie Murray

It is with great sadness that I post of the passing of Ronnie Murray this afternoon. Ronnie has been a big part of the pigeon scene in and around Inverness for many years and will be sadly missed by the lads in Inverness and all his pigeon mates up and down the country.

Our thought's go out to Ronnie's family at this sad time.

Rest in peace mate from all the members of Forres,Nairn and Inverness RPC.

• 6 months later...

Just came across this thread Ronnie was my dad I took his birds on, just got my ybs breed of his birds trained now hope sometime in the future to join club and give it ago would like to thank everyone that posted. Miss him everyday but the pigeons make me still feel close to him! Many thank. Simon Murray

Just came across this thread Ronnie was my dad I took his birds on, just got my ybs breed of his birds trained now hope sometime in the future to join club and give it ago would like to thank everyone that posted. Miss him everyday but the pigeons make me still feel close to him! Many thank. Simon Murray

Good luck.

Best of luck with your future plans Simon :)