What Colour Rings For 2017 ?

Only 1 reason PRICE :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Transferrs are free :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

the ring quality is also good in my opinion Ian .

I suppose the SHU rings will be Red also ? 2009 was the last time they were Red !

i liked the "PURPLE" ones in 2006 :pidge:

YOU ARE RIGHT THERE IAN

AT ONLY 15p EACH ITS A NO BRAINER MATE :drinking-coffee-200:

AND THERE FEES £3.50 PER MEMBER

Kevin as u say its a no brainer the other unions need to get their houses in order and cut their costs all these full time employees its a joke members numbers are dropping every year so they need to start looking at staffing levels and wages JMO

Kevin as u say its a no brainer the other unions need to get their houses in order and cut their costs all these full time employees its a joke members numbers are dropping every year so they need to start looking at staffing levels and wages JMO

ALAN

YOU ARE RIGHT THERE

THAY HAVE THES PEOPLE WORKING THERE IN AN OFFICE

THAY CAN NOT EVEN GET A RING NO RIGHT WHEN I GOT

A BIRD REOPRTED IT WAS NOT EVEN AN AB RING YET

THAY TOLD ME THE RING WAS MINE I SAID I NO LONGER USE SHU

RINGS THE LAD ON THE PHONE SAID SORRY AND HANGED UP THE PHONE

YET TERRY FROM NWHU HES A ONE MAN OUTFIT AND EVERY THING IS

SPOT ON WHEN YOU GET A BIRD REPORTED HE IS STRAGHT ON THE PHONE

TELLING YOU WHARE IT IS AND HOW TO CONTACT TOP MAN IS TERRY

ALAN

YOU ARE RIGHT THERE

THAY HAVE THES PEOPLE WORKING THERE IN AN OFFICE

THAY CAN NOT EVEN GET A RING NO RIGHT WHEN I GOT

A BIRD REOPRTED IT WAS NOT EVEN AN AB RING YET

THAY TOLD ME THE RING WAS MINE I SAID I NO LONGER USE SHU

RINGS THE LAD ON THE PHONE SAID SORRY AND HANGED UP THE PHONE

YET TERRY FROM NWHU HES A ONE MAN OUTFIT AND EVERY THING IS

SPOT ON WHEN YOU GET A BIRD REPORTED HE IS STRAGHT ON THE PHONE

TELLING YOU WHARE IT IS AND HOW TO CONTACT TOP MAN IS TERRY

Terry Dawber is a gentleman and im sure he holds down a full time job as well as doing the NWHU Sec job, on his own. At 15p a ring, and £3.50 membership, its a no brainer, no wonder folk from all over are getting these rings.

I think the NWHU is the only Union not in the Confederation. :)

So are you saying the Confederation set the minimum price of rings for the Unions Andy?

I think the NWHU is the only Union not in the Confederation. :)

the only reason is the NWHU is not in the confederation is because members broke away from the RPRA and formed the NWHU and ever since they have done every thing to try and fook up NWHU just because they moved with the times cut ring costs ect Terry does the sec job part time and does a fantastic job the other unions could learn a lot from the NWHU

Terry Dawber is a gentleman and im sure he holds down a full time job as well as doing the NWHU Sec job, on his own. At 15p a ring, and £3.50 membership, its a no brainer, no wonder folk from all over are getting these rings.

YES HIS IS A GENTLEMAN DEL 100%

So are you saying the Confederation set the minimum price of rings for the Unions Andy?

ITS TRUE WHAT THAY SAY RIPOFF BRITIAN

IT ALSO GOES FOR THE UNIONS OUT TO RIP US ALL OFF

WITH HIGH FEES RINGS WHAT FOR THEM IN THERE OFFICE,S

DOING WHAT ONE MAN DOES HIM SELF FROM A ROOM IN HIS

HOUSE THE UNIONS ARE A JOKE AND ITS TIME THAY SORTED

THEM SELFS OUT AND STOP RIPING THE MEMBERS OF THIS SPORT

As far as I am aware they do not have a pricing cartel. :)

the only reason is the NWHU is not in the confederation is because members broke away from the RPRA and formed the NWHU and ever since they have done every thing to try and fook up NWHU just because they moved with the times cut ring costs ect Terry does the sec job part time and does a fantastic job the other unions could learn a lot from the NWHU

I believe the WHU are in dispute with the NWHU. :)

NWHU rung birds cannot compete in international races as they are not a (international) confederation member

NEHU and RPRA are the only two UK members of the International. The SHU used to be members via an agreement with the NEHU, but this has changed and the SHU are currently investigating membership. :)

as the NWHU can sell rings for 15p each how come the other unions are charging a hell of a lot more for rings y its down to not putting their houses in order too many on good wages a big rip off they should be doing their jobs and cutting costs wonder what the SHU was for wages this year and having less than 3000 members