Ets

Ronmacduff

Can anyone help my granddaughter? She started the pigeons last year. I managed to get her an ETS, but there was no rings with it. Has anyone got spare rings for free or at a reasonablelly low price. She is 24yrs old and loves the Doos

You could buy her them, yer f kin loaded lol

Can anyone help my granddaughter? She started the pigeons last year. I managed to get her an ETS, but there was no rings with it. Has anyone got spare rings for free or at a reasonablelly low price. She is 24yrs old and loves the Doos

Put 50p a day away and by April u will have £60 to go buy them for old birds and do it again for ybs etc.

Not the cheapest of sport to participate in but the ets rings are something that most guys are replenishing every year due to losing rings every time you loose a bird but a clock for use with rubbers is an option and i feel sure someone will have one if not i have an stb wind up you are welcome to if i can find it .you sort out transport.

WHAT MAKE IS YOUR ETS .?

Not the cheapest of sport to participate in but the ets rings are something that most guys are replenishing every year due to losing rings every time you loose a bird but a clock for use with rubbers is an option and i feel sure someone will have one if not i have an stb wind up you are welcome to if i can find it .you sort out transport.

WHAT MAKE IS YOUR ETS .?

Unikon ETS